08:14, Thu 30 Nov
I agree a little here. Eustace should have been sacked the day Knighthead got the keys.
08:18, Thu 30 Nov
Put yourself in their shoes. You are investing milions into a club where a return to the premier is the return on investment. Assuming JE plan was conservative in that ambition would you keep him on just because we were on a reasonable run of form. If all the analytical data they run on successful promoted teams, possession, passes, touches in final third was the polar opposite of our own.

We wouldn’t have got promoted under JE this season and we won’t get relegated under Rooney. Next season either way we start on 0 points.

I am telling you that working for a US centric blue chip company if your CEOs low ball growth expectations etc they last two minutes even if they are realistic.
foghorn leghorn
For one, I admire your principal and the stance you have made. It's an easy position to take when results have been so poor, but would you feel the same if rooney had won a few more and kept up the early season momentum?

As I said it's the principle. In my view Rooney was always onto a winner, inheriting an ok side which was performing well. No need for massive changes. We should be doing better despite the run of difficult games.
08:25, Thu 30 Nov
GBBlue
Put yourself in their shoes. You are investing milions into a club where a return to the premier is the return on investment. Assuming JE plan was conservative in that ambition would you keep him on just because we were on a reasonable run of form. If all the analytical data they run on successful promoted teams, possession, passes, touches in final third was the polar opposite of our own.

We wouldn’t have got promoted under JE this season and we won’t get relegated under Rooney. Next season either way we start on 0 points.

I am telling you that working for a US centric blue chip company if your CEOs low ball growth expectations etc they last two minutes even if they are realistic.

I hope we don't get relegated with Rooney, last night's fiasco gives me no pleasure at all. I am worried about a Zola effect to be honest.
08:37, Thu 30 Nov
GBBlue
We wouldn’t have got promoted under JE this season and we won’t get relegated under Rooney.

Carry on losing 5 of 7 games and we stand a good chance of being relegated.
The cold never bothered me anyway
Latchfordfrancishatton
You don't seem to get it.

I'm not saying JE was great, it's the principle. If somebody who is in charge is performing at a decent level you don't sack them to get your own man in.

People then say well that's football but to me it doesn't mean it's right.

And don't get me started on changing tactics a quarter into the season too.
Man City would have never won the treble with that attitude tbf
Tony Fantastico
Latchfordfrancishatton
GBBlue

I hope we don't get relegated with Rooney, last night's fiasco gives me no pleasure at all. I am worried about a Zola effect to be honest.
I did get some pleasure out of it tbf. Although some of the football was garbage some was sublime
Tony Fantastico