21:22, Mon 27 Nov
Nikola Zigic
I find it really weird that they've called something Open House, invited 100 people and then not broadcast it to everyone else. Not very open is it?

I'm sure there's a very good reason but it's odd on the surface.

I’ll await the reports from the hand selected bloggers and online happy clappers
21:22, Mon 27 Nov
Tha Project OBE
Reported

😂
21:24, Mon 27 Nov
Well anyone opening this thread hoping to find out what went on is in for a disappointment. Well done Bob et al……another thread successfully derailed and rendered unreadable
21:24, Mon 27 Nov
Start clapping happily or you will be forcibly assimilated!
The cold never bothered me anyway
Yep, ridiculous
21:26, Mon 27 Nov
Iain_Gavin
Nikola Zigic
I find it really weird that they've called something Open House, invited 100 people and then not broadcast it to everyone else. Not very open is it?

I'm sure there's a very good reason but it's odd on the surface.

I’ll await the reports from the hand selected bloggers and online happy clappers

Someone is bitter they didn’t get an invite aren’t they
21:27, Mon 27 Nov
It's so utterly boring reading these lovers quarrels on literally evrey thread.
21:28, Mon 27 Nov
What waggeh said.
21:29, Mon 27 Nov
Waggeh
It's so utterly boring reading these lovers quarrels on literally evrey thread.
This
Tony Fantastico
21:30, Mon 27 Nov
So stop encouraging it and piling in then.
The cold never bothered me anyway
21:30, Mon 27 Nov
Hagley Blue
To be honest, I thought Cook was hinting at being irritated not just by the media's reaction but that of the fans as well, particular at the way the fanbase seems to have become so fractured.

Everything I read from tonight sounds positive, but this bit - surely they knew it would divisive? Surely someone in the camp knew the Zola back story and could see the reaction coming? Surely they could see that the pundits would be all ‘sacking a manager in sixth position - game’s gone’?

They’ve rolled the dice, they think they see a bigger picture, they want better football - fair enough. But it’s a bit weird to be surprised by the reaction (assuming they meant the fracturing part rather than actual abuse on his home debut?). Especially when ‘togetherness’ is the first of their values.
21:31, Mon 27 Nov
Did you get nice biscuits?
21:32, Mon 27 Nov
Tha Project OBE
Well anyone opening this thread hoping to find out what went on is in for a disappointment. Well done Bob et al……another thread successfully derailed and rendered unreadable

I’ve posted twice - after my name was brought up for no reason. 🤔
21:32, Mon 27 Nov
You’re on ignore too
Tony Fantastico
21:34, Mon 27 Nov
PRBlue
Did you get nice biscuits?

Did you see my tweet?

[x.com]