21:01, Mon 27 Nov
Thongs
Missed Wagner addressing the Rooney appointment, what did he say?

Tuned in just in time to hear him call out the fans for the dogshit support at the Hull game, which is refreshing to hear in honesty.

I fecking love the man. Wagner will be the saviour of this club.

He basically said be more like thongs and you won’t go far wrong. Loads of incredible stuff that’s been achieved and in progress. All much bigger than the sacking of a failure of a DvB

Just saying what we all know already Thongs ay he. #BluesProper
21:01, Mon 27 Nov
What an effing ridiculous thing to say. Grow up.

Yes, it's pathetic - and then he wonders why people have given up trying to raise legitimate points. I'd love to play these people at poker .... "all in on the first hand and never admit that mathematically and statistically that's as stupid as you can get"
21:03, Mon 27 Nov
Rags
Cook also encouraged people that where they did not see world class decisions to question those decisions and dispute them. Now that obviously doesn't mean "booing" at games which i'm dead against - but it does mean that people like yourself, newblue, TomBradyProject, Mr_Crosby etc need to accept that questioning and doubting IS legitimate and you SHOULD be supporting that questioning as opposed to dismissing people as "mouth breathers", "morons", "luddites" etc (all of which have happened in the last 3 days).To question, to interrogate and to require confirmation, proof and evidence is exactly how businesses grow. Having a load of "yes men" just going along with everything and shouting down, and questioning, those who have raised legitimate concerns is NOT healthy. Therefore, it's fair to say that Cook is actually saying that those who DON'T question don't have the Club's best interests at heart.

Well said and you can add 'weird prick' to the list of labels used too. The toxicity amongst fans is all coming from one side of the discussion on this forum, they're not capable of having a discussion without resorting to abuse, yet they are the first ones to try and silence people and suggest that you're not 'proper blues' if you dare to be critical of any of the decisions being made.

Absolutely - and yet many on here don't see any questioning or alternative viewpoint as being even legitimate.

That’s because calling booing constructive criticism isn’t legitimate.
21:04, Mon 27 Nov
NouCamp
Rags
To be honest, I thought Cook was hinting at being irritated not just by the media's reaction but that of the fans as well, particular at the way the fanbase seems to have become so fractured.

I think it was especially aimed at the Moxley camp who insist that Knighthead are only here for the short-term..... Simon Jordan as well

Which is complete bollox and Cook is right to call them out on it.

Wagner also made a point at the start to emphasise Knighthead are here for the long term

Yup the bit about being here for the long term was the stand out for me from Wagner

Yes, despite so many on here just not understanding what's outside their little "echo chamber" the one thing that has really had a negative effect is Moxley's comments (and those of similar media people) who accuse kinghthead of being in it for the short-term only
21:06, Mon 27 Nov
Rags
Cook also encouraged people that where they did not see world class decisions to question those decisions and dispute them. Now that obviously doesn't mean "booing" at games which i'm dead against - but it does mean that people like yourself, newblue, TomBradyProject, Mr_Crosby etc need to accept that questioning and doubting IS legitimate and you SHOULD be supporting that questioning as opposed to dismissing people as "mouth breathers", "morons", "luddites" etc (all of which have happened in the last 3 days).To question, to interrogate and to require confirmation, proof and evidence is exactly how businesses grow. Having a load of "yes men" just going along with everything and shouting down, and questioning, those who have raised legitimate concerns is NOT healthy. Therefore, it's fair to say that Cook is actually saying that those who DON'T question don't have the Club's best interests at heart.

Well said and you can add 'weird prick' to the list of labels used too. The toxicity amongst fans is all coming from one side of the discussion on this forum, they're not capable of having a discussion without resorting to abuse, yet they are the first ones to try and silence people and suggest that you're not 'proper blues' if you dare to be critical of any of the decisions being made.

Absolutely - and yet many on here don't see any questioning or alternative viewpoint as being even legitimate.

That’s because calling booing constructive criticism isn’t legitimate.

You're either on the wrong thread, answering the wrong comment, or just don't have the ability to read .... as i said in the post that you quoted (but ignored) ... "Now that obviously doesn't mean "booing" at games which i'm dead against "
21:06, Mon 27 Nov
Rags
Cook as well reinforcing the point about not supporting Rooney and themselves

You're clearly not used to listening to these Corporate type presentations - so let me sink to your level and just pick and choose what i want ... Cook also encouraged people that where they did not see world class decisions to question those decisions and dispute them. Now that obviously doesn't mean "booing" at games which i'm dead against - but it does mean that people like yourself, newblue, TomBradyProject, Mr_Crosby etc need to accept that questioning and doubting IS legitimate and you SHOULD be supporting that questioning as opposed to dismissing people as "mouth breathers", "morons", "luddites" etc (all of which have happened in the last 3 days).

To question, to interrogate and to require confirmation, proof and evidence is exactly how businesses grow. Having a load of "yes men" just going along with everything and shouting down, and questioning, those who have raised legitimate concerns is NOT healthy.

Therefore, it's fair to say that Cook is actually saying that those who DON'T question don't have the Club's best interests at heart.

PS ... brilliantly positive from Cook and Kinighthead against the likes of Moxley and others and as far as dumbing things down for the masses they did a great job

Patronising shite.
21:07, Mon 27 Nov
Rags
Cook as well reinforcing the point about not supporting Rooney and themselves

You're clearly not used to listening to these Corporate type presentations - so let me sink to your level and just pick and choose what i want ... Cook also encouraged people that where they did not see world class decisions to question those decisions and dispute them. Now that obviously doesn't mean "booing" at games which i'm dead against - but it does mean that people like yourself, newblue, TomBradyProject, Mr_Crosby etc need to accept that questioning and doubting IS legitimate and you SHOULD be supporting that questioning as opposed to dismissing people as "mouth breathers", "morons", "luddites" etc (all of which have happened in the last 3 days).

To question, to interrogate and to require confirmation, proof and evidence is exactly how businesses grow. Having a load of "yes men" just going along with everything and shouting down, and questioning, those who have raised legitimate concerns is NOT healthy.

Therefore, it's fair to say that Cook is actually saying that those who DON'T question don't have the Club's best interests at heart.

PS ... brilliantly positive from Cook and Kinighthead against the likes of Moxley and others and as far as dumbing things down for the masses they did a great job

Patronising shite.

At least i read my PMs

😛
21:08, Mon 27 Nov
Have you noticed the lack of posts about Saturdays game from Bob Latchford and I’ve been assured by multiple people that Rags was the same? (he’s on ignore so I haven’t checked).
Strange eh 😉
Tony Fantastico
21:11, Mon 27 Nov
You might be on the wind up but this stuff about descending to someone’s level and the faux ‘helpful’ guidance - well it’s pretty distasteful.

As you raise it, eff references to PM’s as well, and please never send me another.
21:15, Mon 27 Nov
Have you noticed the lack of posts about Saturdays game from Bob Latchford and I’ve been assured by multiple people that Rags was the same? (he’s on ignore so I haven’t checked).
Strange eh 😉

Not strange at all ... i was away Friday and on Saturday - I watched the match on my phone, whilst putting the finishing touches to a massive annual charity event in the town i live. I didn't get to watch the match in full on a proper screen until Sunday evening.

I was chuffed with the result
21:15, Mon 27 Nov
You might be on the wind up but this stuff about descending to someone’s level and the faux ‘helpful’ guidance - well it’s pretty distasteful.

As you raise it, eff references to PM’s as well, and please never send me another.

It was nice
21:18, Mon 27 Nov
Rags

Reported
21:18, Mon 27 Nov
Strange eh 😉

Seems somewhat weird that you have little secret hovel meetings with multiple people to count up how many times i post. Bit pervy and obsessive actually.
21:19, Mon 27 Nov
Rags
Strange eh 😉

Not strange at all ... i was away Friday and on Saturday - I watched the match on my phone, whilst putting the finishing touches to a massive annual charity event in the town i live

Not sure if I should be happy for the attention, or sorry he hasn’t got more of a life.

For what it’s worth, I posted once about the Southampton game, and have posted twice about the Sheff Wed game. Apologies I’m not on here 16 hours a day posting hundreds and hundreds of times a week. I’ll try and do better x
21:21, Mon 27 Nov
Iain_Gavin
Rags
Strange eh 😉

Not strange at all ... i was away Friday and on Saturday - I watched the match on my phone, whilst putting the finishing touches to a massive annual charity event in the town i live

Not sure if I should be happy for the attention, or sorry he hasn’t got more of a life.

For what it’s worth, I posted once about the Southampton game, and have posted twice about the Sheff Wed game. Apologies I’m not on here 16 hours a day posting hundreds and hundreds of times a week. I’ll try and do better x
You were recently until Saturday xx
Tony Fantastico