20:32, Mon 27 Nov
David Xavis
Can’t get onto Blues TV - shock. Can someone paraphrase

Turn left when you get on a plane.
20:33, Mon 27 Nov
BluenoseMo
David Xavis

I couldn’t get it to work on the app but managed to watch it via the website instead. Missed the first but with Wagner whilst I was fart arsing around with the app

App worked fine for me from 8 as they said
20:33, Mon 27 Nov
You can really tell the reaction to the Rooney appointment has upset them.

Other than that I thought it was decent. Not much new, but it's all still pretty exciting. Could listen to Wagner talk about Blues all night tbh.
20:35, Mon 27 Nov
I can't see a way to rewind, missed the Wagner / Cook bit.

Hopefully there's a replay available
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
mr_crosby
BluenoseMo
David Xavis

I couldn’t get it to work on the app but managed to watch it via the website instead. Missed the first but with Wagner whilst I was fart arsing around with the app

I forgot my password (was sure I input the correct one ) so clicked on “forgot password “ - the link came through - not working. Tried loads of times 😡
Wagner is fantastic. That was great, from both of them.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
I'm glad Tom Wagner called out the Blues fans from the Hull game. Needed doing.
Louie Donowa
I can't see a way to rewind, missed the Wagner / Cook bit.

Hopefully there's a replay available

I'm sure they said they'll put it up on The YouTubes later.
20:36, Mon 27 Nov
BluenoseMo
mr_crosby
BluenoseMo
David Xavis

I forgot my password (was sure I input the correct one ) so clicked on “forgot password “ - the link came through - not working. Tried loads of times 😡

The only way I’ve got round that in the past is create a new account
20:36, Mon 27 Nov
Thongs
Tonight gives us proper Blues the chance to be up close and personal to the clubs new management team. They haven’t put a foot wrong since they’ve been in the building and are constantly listening to the fans. I propose a minutes applause just before the session gets started. They need to know how much we appreciate them being here.

A minutes applause! I appreciate what they have done and respect them for everything they are doing but a minutes applause! 🤣 I would imagine they would feel very uncomfortable and embarrassed to sit through that for a minute!
20:39, Mon 27 Nov
Cook as well reinforcing the point about not supporting Rooney and themselves

You're clearly not used to listening to these Corporate type presentations - so let me sink to your level and just pick and choose what i want ... Cook also encouraged people that where they did not see world class decisions to question those decisions and dispute them. Now that obviously doesn't mean "booing" at games which i'm dead against - but it does mean that people like yourself, newblue, TomBradyProject, Mr_Crosby etc need to accept that questioning and doubting IS legitimate and you SHOULD be supporting that questioning as opposed to dismissing people as "mouth breathers", "morons", "luddites" etc (all of which have happened in the last 3 days).

To question, to interrogate and to require confirmation, proof and evidence is exactly how businesses grow. Having a load of "yes men" just going along with everything and shouting down, and questioning, those who have raised legitimate concerns is NOT healthy.

Therefore, it's fair to say that Cook is actually saying that those who DON'T question don't have the Club's best interests at heart.

PS ... brilliantly positive from Cook and Kinighthead against the likes of Moxley and others and as far as dumbing things down for the masses they did a great job
20:39, Mon 27 Nov
David Xavis

Wagner:

All about Revenue, Revenue enables success and governs how far we can go...green shoots already

He was pissed off with the Hull game atmosphere, be better

Cant tell you the reasons why we took the decision to bin JE, buck stops with him

Teams get promoted playing possession based front front football, every confidence in young amd hungry /manager coaches that we'll get there in that...funds in line with FFP made available in Jan to help and then Summer window

Cook:

Opened by saying he was irritated with some of the critism...think he was directing this at the media reporting of JE departure

Asked those who influence to be positive, dont 'shoot arrows'.... basically stop moaning and get on the bus... we're better together

Revenue again ...will determine our league position ... we're increasing in st sales, retail and hospitality

Hes done it before and he'll do it again (man city) amd so have Knighthead
20:40, Mon 27 Nov
Missed Wagner addressing the Rooney appointment, what did he say?

Tuned in just in time to hear him call out the fans for the dogshit support at the Hull game, which is refreshing to hear in honesty.

I fecking love the man. Wagner will be the saviour of this club.
20:43, Mon 27 Nov
To be honest, I thought Cook was hinting at being irritated not just by the media's reaction but that of the fans as well, particular at the way the fanbase seems to have become so fractured.
20:44, Mon 27 Nov
NouCamp
David Xavis

Wagner:

All about Revenue, Revenue enables success and governs how far we can go...green shoots already

He was pissed off with the Hull game atmosphere, be better

Cant tell you the reasons why we took the decision to bin JE, buck stops with him

Teams get promoted playing possession based front front football, every confidence in young amd hungry /manager coaches that we'll get there in that...funds in line with FFP made available in Jan to help and then Summer window

Cook:

Opened by saying he was irritated with some of the critism...think he was directing this at the media reporting of JE departure

Asked those who influence to be positive, dont 'shoot arrows'.... basically stop moaning and get on the bus... we're better together

Revenue again ...will determine our league position ... we're increasing in st sales, retail and hospitality

Hes done it before and he'll do it again (man city) amd so have Knighthead

Cheers - glad he has called out the woppers too.