21:58, Mon 27 Nov
22:07, Mon 27 Nov
Has Nat had a decent haircut?
22:14, Mon 27 Nov
22:21, Mon 27 Nov
I’ve just found out who Nat Peters is. I’ve seen him about at Blues and Moors games for years but never knew who he was.

Slightly odd chap but nice enough.
22:25, Mon 27 Nov
Couldn't shut you up last week when it was all negative 🤣🤣🤣
22:28, Mon 27 Nov
Sorry if already repeated in the thread. Have a look at Lee Hinton on X/Twitter 👍🏻 some good photos and info.
22:29, Mon 27 Nov
22:32, Mon 27 Nov
BcFc
Sorry if already repeated in the thread. Have a look at Lee Hinton on X/Twitter 👍🏻 some good photos and info.

I’ve just been looking at his tweets. I’m absolutely amazed and loving what they’re planning
BcFc

Hope somebody can summarise the Rooney tactical discussion at some point. Will be interesting to hear and hopefully win around some of the "luddites" (I think as Rags called them) to exercise a little patience

New WiFi, new screens, hot water, sound system and that new Alliance room - all incredibly positive
Rags
I’ve just found out who Nat Peters is. I’ve seen him about at Blues and Moors games for years but never knew who he was.

Oh yes, he's decent enough - i just can't handle the involuntary transfer of vomit

I think he's on a permanent ban here but manages to creep back on occasionally. "crude" was his last username here

Who’s last username was “crude” ?
22:33, Mon 27 Nov
BcFc

Hope somebody can summarise the Rooney tactical discussion at some point. Will be interesting to hear and hopefully win around some of the "luddites" (I think as Rags called them) to exercise a little patience

No "Luddite" and "mouth breather" was what those raising legitimate concerns were called.
22:33, Mon 27 Nov
Rags

Oh yes, he's decent enough - i just can't handle the involuntary transfer of vomit

I think he's on a permanent ban here but manages to creep back on occasionally. "crude" was his last username here

Nat Peters
22:34, Mon 27 Nov
Rags
BcFc

No "Luddite" and "mouth breather" was what those raising legitimate concerns were called.

Sorry, I must have misheard amongst all the constructive booing
22:35, Mon 27 Nov
Rags
Rags

Nat Peters

The “crude” that still posts?