17:34, Mon 1 Jan
Onel Hernandez
So you are critcising the fans?
I dont think ive any reason to criticise the fans, I have not heard any singing calling for knighthead to go
17:36, Mon 1 Jan
gerry1875
would you go to work and deliberately mess jobs up just because your told too

I'm not sure you can accuse them of doing it deliberately.

But if my boss left suddenly and his replacement not just totally changed people's job roles but did that constantly, and then publicly slated me for not coping with it, I'd not only be utterly confused as to what I was being asked to do, but also demotivated.

These guys aren't robots, and neither are they the top tier of players who can instinctively deal with this sort of thing. The drop off in form and results since Rooney came in is astonishing frankly.
The cold never bothered me anyway
17:44, Mon 1 Jan
Rasputin
gerry1875
would you go to work and deliberately mess jobs up just because your told too

I'm not sure you can accuse them of doing it deliberately.

But if my boss left suddenly and his replacement not just totally changed people's job roles but did that constantly, and then publicly slated me for it, I'd not only be utterly confused as to what I was being asked to do, but also demotivated.

These guys aren't robots, and neither are they the top tier of players who can instinctively deal with this sort of thing.
They(the owners, Cook) knew we did not have top tier players and should have kept their gobs shut when they appointed Rooney, the NO FEAR football thing was a very poor piece of information to give out and suddenly everybody was under pressure to produce this, we was not good enough for it, didnt Cook say he wanted top class in everything when he first arrived including the club staff, grouped people into 3 categories, your with us, change to our way of thinking or jump off the bus, thats enough pressure for anyone to deal with. they have come in with these massive big ideas and wanted results overnight, it wont work overnight it takes time
18:30, Mon 1 Jan
Bluenose27
So fans should just sit and accept it, out of fear that the owners might leave. I’m sorry I don’t agree. It is abject atm, and I think the fans are well within their rights to voice their dissatisfaction with the whole situation. That don’t mean they’re against the owners though.
No fans should not accept it, I have already said the owners are as much to blame as anyone. All I am saying is the owners could easily walk away, they are not majority shareholders as far as I am aware anyway, they already said they wouldn't have invested if we had gone down last season, who's to say they may not walk away if we do go down this season, even though it's partly their fault we are in the mess we are now, a lot of people thought that we would be the next Man City with these owners, like I said before there are other clubs who have been taken over in the past, who the new owners have filled the fans minds with great promises and then it's all gone Tits up, why would ours be any different, SISU at Coventry promised them the world, they finished up in the lower tiers of league 2 and homeless. Anything can happen in football and words alone won't bring success