15:38, Mon 1 Jan
Longelo stops no crosses.
15:38, Mon 1 Jan
Off to the pub to watch the darts.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
15:39, Mon 1 Jan
Annoying thing is we haven’t played too badly, but then just poor defending once again. Do we have defensive coaches at this club atm?
and there you go
Longelo cannot defend 1 v 1. Sanderson all over the place Aiwu too and a free header for their non scoring forward. hope we don;t just crumble now normal weak mentality
Ruddy and the defenders for blues get an assist for that?
Free header courtesy of aiwu - didn't even jump

I'd have to watch it again ... but wasn't there a plyer behind Aiwu ? - who would have been Aiwu's "man"
15:40, Mon 1 Jan
Bluenose27
Annoying thing is we haven’t played too badly, but then just poor defending once again. Do we have defensive coaches at this club atm?

No I thought we looked alright.
But we do just give teams freebies don’t we.
Second half will be a battering now we have to try and attack, they’re lethal on the counter
Nikola Zigic
Off to the pub to watch the darts.

Afternoon will be finished by the time you get there, Littler is a special talent.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Aiwu is a pretender. Get rid
15:41, Mon 1 Jan
Rags
Free header courtesy of aiwu - didn't even jump

I'd have to watch it again ... but wasn't there a plyer behind Aiwu ? - who would have been Aiwu's "man"

I thought everyone was static tbh, a player running onto a cross is always going to win that imo.
Bluenose27

Yeah but we know the performance is not linked to any sort of style of play, pattern of play or tactical plan.

It's Clark and Cotterill days all over again for me
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Full back too narrow so couldn’t stop the cross

Sanderson decided to mark Ruddy and points to Aiwu to mark Bamford

Aiwu ignores him makes no effort.

Gifted
15:43, Mon 1 Jan
Yeah I definitely agree with that.
15:43, Mon 1 Jan
This is back to fear football isnt it. Defend, concede possession and hope the opposition burn themselves out. They never do and eventually we let one in

If this was the idea of how the management want us to play we might’ve just kept Eustace in charge. Rooney is now absolutely scared stiff of setting us up to be attacking.