Kumars Fashion Sense
‘Free scoring bristol city’ haven’t scored and have just conceded to Milwall.
Not surprised. They were shite. Far,far better than us, which goes without saying, but shite nevertheless…..
16:54, Mon 1 Jan
Rasputin
We're now getting hammered game after game.

I'm not sure how anyone can think there is any chance of turning this around without buying an entire new squad this month which is unlikely to happen.

Blind and ignorant or poor memory.
What was the score against Bristol ?
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
16:55, Mon 1 Jan
Singing "wayne rroney get out of our club"

and your getting sacked in the morning

Ouch
16:56, Mon 1 Jan
Leeds fans literally saying we are the worst team they have seen this season. If he doesn’t go tonight/tomorrow I don’t think I’ll be going another game until he is. What a waste of time
Burke just gave the ball away, and didn't chase back. He just strolled slowly back as Leeds attacked.
I know it's the final few minutes and we're losing heavily, but this is symptomatic.
Burke and Gardner disgraceful there
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
I really do hope that he has gone by the morning, please let him be gone. If you are reading this thread Mr Cook, swallow your pride and sack him tonight!
16:57, Mon 1 Jan
BlueSteve
Who would sign for us now?

Disagree. We are a club who can attract players who recognise that this is a project.

,,,, and what do we tell such a manager ... "do well and over achieve please - so we can sack you !! " ?
Bluenose27
I sure hope so but I’m still not convinced that he’s going anywhere.
I think he may resign, he wont be sacked, feel sorry for him, dont feel sorry for any of the players they have just been as culpable for this shambles, whatever happens we still wont go down, I am 100% confident of that
Our fans are?
...yeah a fecking disgrace some of these so called professional footballers 😤
We are shite.
Players who can't even pass a ball.
Shocking. I'm hoping to wake up tomorrow to the news Rooney has gone.
QPR got three home games in jan - at this rate could be level or worse

Sheff Wed have three home games as well
Trending on twitter with them saying the same.

Why can everyone else see it except a group of people that spend too much time on here?
Bluenose27
Good point. Who wants to come and sign for a manager who throws you under the bus after every game.

Said this time and time again to howls of derision….how can you say this? It’s work in progress, so of course competent managers and players want to play for us. Really?

Isn’t Gardner still around? He could provide a bit of fire, enthusiasm and arm round some shoulders……and help arrest this silly decline.
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home