Sunjic all over pitch,
15:17, Mon 1 Jan
Well it’s not another park the bus set up. Decent start.
BlueNoseinFrampton
Sonjic all over pitch,

Can’t ever fault his effort or commitment! 💪
15:18, Mon 1 Jan
Started well
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
...playing well so far, positive start, final ball as usual needs to be better.
15:18, Mon 1 Jan
TaylorJay84
Dave
How have we started?

Steady, a few bright breaks from Dembele & Longelo but fizzled out when got to the Leeds area.
Not a real meaningful chance yet, a few powder puff shots from Leeds.

formation is ok. makes sense to go with a back three against that attack and the run of form we are on. Longelo at LB in a back four gives me nightamres. hope we can keep leeds quiet for as long as poss and try and nick something
TaylorJay84
BlueNoseinFrampton
Sonjic all over pitch,

Can’t ever fault his effort or commitment! 💪
If only he had a yard more pace!!!
15:19, Mon 1 Jan
Rags
good news-no Roger Johnson on Blues Tv. I'd be amazed if they use him again as he was so negative the last time. wonder what Wagner thinks when he watches it

That last appearance by Johnson on Blues TV was weird - if a player had had the floodlight pylon fall on his head i swear he would have said "oh he'll be alright - just run it off"[/quote

it was the stuff about someone stepping up to be the guvnor, slagging off Bacuna who actually is a technically gifted player and has put a shift in the last few months. he makes izzy christianson look good

Yes that was weird too .... "i will admit i don't like Bacuna" - at least 3 times .... even once said "i don't like Bacuna, but he did okay there"
15:19, Mon 1 Jan
PRBlue

And tbf as much as I moaned about it the other night, today I understand it, if we go toe to toe with these we will get smashed.
Players also dare I say it look settled in this formation/pattern, so far.
15:21, Mon 1 Jan
TaylorJay84
Dave
How have we started?

Steady, a few bright breaks from Dembele & Longelo but fizzled out when got to the Leeds area.
Not a real meaningful chance yet, a few powder puff shots from Leeds.

formation is ok. makes sense to go with a back three against that attack and the run of form we are on. Longelo at LB in a back four gives me nightamres. hope we can keep leeds quiet for as long as poss and try and nick something

It's a better formation today than some of the daft things he's done in the past - as you say, especially against the way Leeds have lined up
15:21, Mon 1 Jan
Sunjic really good.

Longelo, Burke, Aiwu, awful
15:22, Mon 1 Jan
TaylorJay84
PRBlue

And tbf as much as I moaned about it the other night, today I understand it, if we go toe to toe with these we will get smashed.
Players also dare I say it look settled in this formation/pattern, so far.

I am confused. Is it park the bus or not?
Stroud books stansfield for kicking ball away let's see if he is consistent now
15:23, Mon 1 Jan
Eff off Stroud that’s just a tenacious striker.
Loves to get his cards out don’t he.
...booked for the pull back😤