17:06, Mon 1 Jan
iceburglettuce
Feel sorry for him ??
He’s taken a team from 6th to 20th.
During his time here we are bottom of the league.
His record suggests nothing different.
Rooney needs to go before it’s too late.
Dont worry he will be gone tonight, lets hope the new manager gets more than 3 months working with these bunch of gutless players
17:07, Mon 1 Jan
iceburglettuce
Feel sorry for him ??

I feel sorry for any bloke that fails at a career - it must hurt a bit, but it is real first world problems territory. The guy is loaded, had a brilliant first career and can still walk into lots of other well paid and respected jobs.

I feel more sorry for our fans
17:08, Mon 1 Jan
If he is gone I think it might bring the supporters together again. Well about 98% of them anyway.
17:09, Mon 1 Jan
Onel Hernandez
iceburglettuce
Feel sorry for him ??

I feel sorry for any bloke that fails at a career - it must hurt a bit, but it is real first world problems territory. The guy is loaded, had a brilliant first career and can still walk into lots of other well paid and respected jobs.

Me too, but I dont see much blame being put on the players, they have been just as instrumental in our decline
17:09, Mon 1 Jan
Knighthead can do something pretty cool here - Sack him tonight, go and get Cooper or Hassenhuttl and watch the atmosphere against Swansea. Electric.
17:10, Mon 1 Jan
The time is now. Optimal reboot with the transfer window to do a little bit and 2 weeks til the next league match.
17:10, Mon 1 Jan
Doubt very much he will be gone tonight
He will get more time - Swansea at home in 2 weeks is the one or even maybe boro at the end of jan
17:12, Mon 1 Jan
I feel sorry for the players to an extent.
17:13, Mon 1 Jan
My cousin who is a Leeds fan just texted me “Comfortably the worst team I’ve seen at elland road this season”
Sums up what Rooney has done to us.
gerry1875
Onel Hernandez
iceburglettuce
Feel sorry for him ??

Me too, but I dont see much blame being put on the players, they have been just as instrumental in our decline

Look Gerry, no disrespect...
But the buck stops with the manager....ALWAYS.
These players don't know whether they're coming or going by now with different systems, personnel.
Etc.
Confidence shot to shit.
Get him gone tonight
Reedy1968
He will get more time - Swansea at home in 2 weeks is the one or even maybe boro at the end of jan
Maybe knighthead are getting a wee bit peed off too, might not even want to sack him, remember they are still not majority shareholders of the club, unless i am wrong, be careful what we wish for, BSHL may just rear their ugly heads again
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men
....good support from our Fans at the end there. KRO 😤

To the players yes....

...well yes, that is all I was commenting on 😤
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men
....good support from our Fans at the end there. KRO 😤

To the players yes....

...well yes, that is all I was commenting on 😤

Yes, apologies
I'm very pissed off 👍
17:16, Mon 1 Jan
gerry1875
iceburglettuce
Feel sorry for him ??
Dont worry he will be gone tonight, lets hope the new manager gets more than 3 months working with these bunch of gutless players

Still 6th in the grand table of most league games lost in English league history!
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
17:16, Mon 1 Jan
gerry1875
Reedy1968
Maybe knighthead are getting a wee bit peed off too, might not even want to sack him, remember they are still not majority shareholders of the club, unless i am wrong, be careful what we wish for, BSHL may just rear their ugly heads again

Are you having a laff seriously?