If he's bombing him just drop him entirely and put a kid on the bench.

Whilst Miyoshi has been below his usual best recently, that's still been significantly better than Burke.

Miyoshi has 3 goals and 3 assists in 24 games

Burke has 0 of either in 19 games

So much for Blues now using stats based management info to assist decision making
15:01, Mon 1 Jan
BriHughesy
good news-no Roger Johnson on Blues Tv. I'd be amazed if they use him again as he was so negative the last time. wonder what Wagner thinks when he watches it

I put abit of Leeds tv on and I can I just say this, can blues bomb out RJ, Painter and this bloke who keeps saying the Irishman and get yourselves an Emma Jones 🔥😍 Good Lawd!
15:01, Mon 1 Jan
good news-no Roger Johnson on Blues Tv. I'd be amazed if they use him again as he was so negative the last time. wonder what Wagner thinks when he watches it

That last appearance by Johnson on Blues TV was weird - if a player had had the floodlight pylon fall on his head i swear he would have said "oh he'll be alright - just run it off"
15:02, Mon 1 Jan
Colonia
Redditch Blue
I particularly agree on Long.
There is no logical reason for him not to play today.
This is a debacle.

Apart from the fact that he has been injured and hasn’t played a single minute for ten weeks.

As has already been mentioned, he was bombed prior to the injury anyway. He’s now fit to play.
At some point, if he’s still part of the plans (and I’ll assume he is as he’s in the squad unlike Hogan), then he will have to be selected.
Today, you’d think, we are at that point.
15:03, Mon 1 Jan
TaylorJay84
BriHughesy

I put abit of Leeds tv on and I can I just say this, can blues bomb out RJ, Painter and this bloke who keeps saying the Irishman and get yourselves an Emma Jones 🔥😍 Good Lawd!

I did for less than a minute, modest ain’t they
15:05, Mon 1 Jan
I’m sure Dembele believes he’s as big as Adama Traore he just runs into people expecting them to move 😅
15:07, Mon 1 Jan
Is Oli Burke playing wing back??
15:10, Mon 1 Jan

Sort of .... with Bacuna more advanced than last match ... it's a sort of lop-sided back 5
15:11, Mon 1 Jan

Sort of .... with Bacuna more advanced than last match ... it's a sort of lop-sided back 5

Here you go

Ruddy

Aiwu Sanderson Buchanan
Burke ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Longelo
James ,,,,,, Sunjic
Bacuna
Stansfield Dembele
15:13, Mon 1 Jan
Rags

Yep looks like a back 5 of sorts.
5-3-2?
Dembele looks more advanced with Stansfield
15:13, Mon 1 Jan
How have we started?
15:14, Mon 1 Jan
Good so far
15:15, Mon 1 Jan
How have we started?

Fairly solid

Ruddy
Aiwu Sanderson Buchanan
Burke ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Longelo
James ,,,,,, Sunjic
Bacuna
Stansfield Dembele
15:15, Mon 1 Jan
Dave
How have we started?

Steady, a few bright breaks from Dembele & Longelo but fizzled out when got to the Leeds area.
Not a real meaningful chance yet, a few powder puff shots from Leeds.
15:16, Mon 1 Jan
Rags

That last appearance by Johnson on Blues TV was weird - if a player had had the floodlight pylon fall on his head i swear he would have said "oh he'll be alright - just run it off"[/quote

it was the stuff about someone stepping up to be the guvnor, slagging off Bacuna who actually is a technically gifted player and has put a shift in the last few months. he makes izzy christianson look good