16:34, Mon 1 Jan
Falstaff
Bluenose27
We look like a team thatā€™s already been relegated. Just absolutely awful.

True. I think Rooney will be gone tomorrow.

Hopefully.
16:34, Mon 1 Jan
How many must Leeds score to ensure he goes. Whatever it is, bring it on

Iā€™d say six.
16:35, Mon 1 Jan
šŸ‘ƒ
number8
With the players we got in in the summer, it is a mid table squad. It's not as bad as Rooney is making it look.

Have to agree with this. Always said weā€™d be comfortably 12/13th, not much more but, currently itā€™s appalling
What did the Knights in White satin?
CastleBlue
I do wonder how all those people who argued with me when this change happened feel right now.

I remember such argurments as
'It's a free hit this season', 'we can't judge him till next season', 'he'll bring more clicks though'. We was 6th and we now look nailed on for relegation with 2 wins in 15 games of football.

Bunch of idiots. Scary thing is they won't even learn. They made the same arguements with zola and didn't learn.

We deserve relegation. The owners are to blame for this, people don't want to hear it but they are. Cook hired his mate who had 0 previous history of ever playing fantastic football.

eff him off n bring mowbray in.

They will spin it any way they can as they couldn't possibly admit they got it woefully wrong.

Then call you a bedwetter...
Just canā€™t get angry any more. If they donā€™t sack him tonight they wonā€™t do it until itā€™s too late.

Iā€™m resigned to us going down now.

Itā€™s quite a peaceful feeling once you accept it and realise thereā€™s nothing you, as an individual, can do about it.
bluearmyfaction
TaylorJay84
, ā€˜cause on paper they are not a bad sideā€ #LUFC
tbf itā€™s mostly the same squad from last season without its three best players (Chong, Trusty, and Hannibal) replaced by those who do not seem to be as goodā€¦
Come on man šŸ¤¦
16:36, Mon 1 Jan
bluearmyfaction
TaylorJay84
, ā€˜cause on paper they are not a bad sideā€ #LUFC
tbf itā€™s mostly the same squad from last season without its three best players (Chong, Trusty, and Hannibal) replaced by those who do not seem to be as goodā€¦

ā€œBest transfer window everā€ according to a few
Falstaff
Pre-season the pundits had us as relegation certainties.

Was that this season?

I don't remember that.
The cold never bothered me anyway
yep the buck stops with the owners
Tam
Tall
number8
With the players we got in in the summer, it is a mid table squad. It's not as bad as Rooney is making it look.

Have to agree with this. Always said weā€™d be comfortably 12/13th, not much more but, currently itā€™s appalling

Yeah, my feelings too.
Make Blues Great Again
16:37, Mon 1 Jan
CastleBlue
I do wonder how all those people who argued with me when this change happened feel right now.

I remember such argurments as
'It's a free hit this season', 'we can't judge him till next season', 'he'll bring more clicks though'. We was 6th and we now look nailed on for relegation with 2 wins in 15 games of football.

Bunch of idiots. Scary thing is they won't even learn. They made the same arguements with zola and didn't learn.

We deserve relegation. The owners are to blame for this, people don't want to hear it but they are. Cook hired his mate who had 0 previous history of ever playing fantastic football.

eff him off n bring mowbray in.

I'll eat humble pie. I thought he'd do well, I thought we should stick with him and build something. I didn't expect the fall down the table and letting in 3 goals most weeks. We need to score at least 2 every week to be in with a chance of a draw.
He needs to go.

Hopefully gone by mutual consent tonight.
Whom would you rather have in defence? Trusty or Aiwu?
Buchanan, Drameh, Laird (made of glass I grant you), Stansfield, Dembele - all improvements over players we had last year. No one thought we were nailed on for relegation this year, that thread reposted showed that.
johnthefence
How many must Leeds score to ensure he goes. Whatever it is, bring it on

Iā€™d say six.

What an arse you are