17:17, Mon 1 Jan
Scoobers
I feel sorry for the players to an extent.

Absolutely. Called it when he first publicly called the players out after the first few games, all that will do is ensure failure.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Harbsbleu
gerry1875
iceburglettuce
Feel sorry for him ??
He’s taken a team from 6th to 20th.
During his time here we are bottom of the league.
His record suggests nothing different.
Rooney needs to go before it’s too late.
Dont worry he will be gone tonight, lets hope the new manager gets more than 3 months working with these bunch of gutless players

Still 6th in the grand table of most league games lost in English league history!

FFS brain of Britain is back !
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
The players are much better than they’ve been playing so not massively sympathetic towards them!

Just watched the highlights on Sky sports and we didn’t have 1 highlight, looked like Leeds could have scored 3 more easily. Worrying times, hoping for some good news in the morning!
BlueSteve
If he is gone I think it might bring the supporters together again. Well about 98% of them anyway.

I don’t think sacking brings us back together. I think the way some fans have been since the outset and also the level of personal abuse still splits the fanbase. I also think whoever comes in will struggle with this squad. A few early defeats and some will be calling for the next manager!
17:19, Mon 1 Jan
gerry1875
Reedy1968
Doubt very much he will be gone tonight
He will get more time - Swansea at home in 2 weeks is the one or even maybe boro at the end of jan
Maybe knighthead are getting a wee bit peed off too, might not even want to sack him, remember they are still not majority shareholders of the club, unless i am wrong, be careful what we wish for, BSHL may just rear their ugly heads again

Oh eff, is this a possibility?

If I was Tommy W, I would be having serious buyer's remorse. He has done everything right and it has gone downhill - can he really see a return on his investment. FFP makes it so effing hard plus losing HS2 phase 2, BCC going bankrupt. Not much has gone right.
17:19, Mon 1 Jan
roger hynd
gerry1875
Onel Hernandez
iceburglettuce
Feel sorry for him ??

I feel sorry for any bloke that fails at a career - it must hurt a bit, but it is real first world problems territory. The guy is loaded, had a brilliant first career and can still walk into lots of other well paid and respected jobs.

I feel more sorry for our fans
Me too, but I dont see much blame being put on the players, they have been just as instrumental in our decline

Look Gerry, no disrespect...
But the buck stops with the manager....ALWAYS.
These players don't know whether they're coming or going by now with different systems, personnel.
Etc.
Confidence shot to shit.
Get him gone tonight
I understand what your saying, but these are professionals and pride alone should carry them through, would you go to work and deliberately mess jobs up just because your told too, come on mate they are all as bad as each other and thats owners, manager, coaching staff and players everyone have all made decisions which have contributed to the shit show we have now
17:22, Mon 1 Jan
Onel Hernandez
gerry1875
Reedy1968
He will get more time - Swansea at home in 2 weeks is the one or even maybe boro at the end of jan
Maybe knighthead are getting a wee bit peed off too, might not even want to sack him, remember they are still not majority shareholders of the club, unless i am wrong, be careful what we wish for, BSHL may just rear their ugly heads again

If I was Tommy W, I would be having serious buyer's remorse. He has done everything right and it has gone downhill - can he really see a return on his investment. FFP makes it so effing hard plus losing HS2 phase 2, BCC going bankrupt. Not much has gone right.
Thats why i say be careful what we wish for
17:24, Mon 1 Jan
generalBlue
Harbsbleu
gerry1875
iceburglettuce
Feel sorry for him ??
Dont worry he will be gone tonight, lets hope the new manager gets more than 3 months working with these bunch of gutless players

Still 6th in the grand table of most league games lost in English league history!

Exactly…..so cop hold of this……Most home games lost in the last five years?
It’s Birmingham - 50 (I’ve been to 37 of them! )
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
17:26, Mon 1 Jan
Harbsbleu
generalBlue
Harbsbleu
gerry1875
iceburglettuce
Feel sorry for him ??

JINX
17:28, Mon 1 Jan
gerry1875
Onel Hernandez
gerry1875
Reedy1968

Who would be wishing Knighthead go?

Therefore you must be criticisng the fans for singing that? I don't think any right-minded person can expect a club's fans to be not pissed off with what has happened since the West Brom game.

We are literally a laughing stock from loads of impartial fans of other clubs. Even Cook knows its a results business and will get where they are coming from, he wont like it but he can understand it.
17:30, Mon 1 Jan
Harbsbleu
generalBlue
Harbsbleu
gerry1875
iceburglettuce
Feel sorry for him ??

List 'em ?
Where were you sat ?
What was the weather like ?
line-ups ?
Highlights ?
Match reports ?
Analysis ?

That should keep you occupied for a few hours !
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
17:31, Mon 1 Jan
Onel Hernandez
gerry1875
Onel Hernandez
gerry1875
Reedy1968

Who would be wishing Knighthead go?

Therefore you must be criticisng the fans for singing that? I don't think any right-minded person can expect a club's fans to be not pissed off with what has happened since the West Brom game.

We are literally a laughing stock from loads of impartial fans of other clubs. Even Cook knows its a results business and will get where they are coming from, he wont like it but he can understand it.
No One is wishing for Knighthead to go, but they could so easily walk away, if that happened we are back to BSHL, as im aware dont they still own over 50% of us ?
Tam
17:32, Mon 1 Jan
Onel Hernandez
gerry1875
Reedy1968

In fairness, they haven't done everything right. They've got the footballing side spectacularly wrong. They'll know that - it's on no-one but them, and they'll want to put it right. The positive thing is that this group of players are nowhere near as bad as our current league for suggests, so it should be relatively easy (if expensive) to part company with WR and Co and appoint a manager that can work with the players and their strengths.
Make Blues Great Again
17:32, Mon 1 Jan
So you are critcising the fans?
17:34, Mon 1 Jan
So fans should just sit and accept it, out of fear that the owners might leave. I’m sorry I don’t agree. It is abject atm, and I think the fans are well within their rights to voice their dissatisfaction with the whole situation. That don’t mean they’re against the owners though.