TaylorJay84
Rags
So

Ruddy

Aiwu Sanderson Buchanan Longelo

James Sunjic Bacuna

Burke Stansfield Dembele

Assume so mate 👍
Why not Aiwu and Sanderson in the middle of a back 4 with Longello and Buchanan full backs ?

Because we went on the basis of what Alex Dicken of the Mail reported

[twitter.com]
14:47, Mon 1 Jan
Harry Roberts
Burke in for Donovan.
😬

I wonder what rooney saw from his half hour the other night to make him think he deserves a start🤷‍♂️.
Hope he puts in a performance. Sadly don't see it.

his phusical power and running. better option defensively against this side. Donovan showed he shouldnt be starting the other night. not ready. he's better off as a 10 minute cameo player when there is no pressure. this is where we are at. Burke aint great but he's not as bad as everyone makes out. this is where are are at. the bar is low
14:47, Mon 1 Jan
TaylorJay84
Rags
So

Ruddy

James Sunjic Bacuna

Burke Stansfield Dembele

Assume so mate 👍
Why not Aiwu and Sanderson in the middle of a back 4 with Longello and Buchanan full backs ?

Because we went on the basis of what Alex Dicken of the Mail reported

[twitter.com]

He only reported that Buchanan is to play centre half, no indication of the formation

I still think Bacuna could play on the right - if not as wing back, then tucking in to cover Aiwu

After all, playing for a 0-0 is acceptable now
14:48, Mon 1 Jan
generalBlue
TaylorJay84
Rags
So

Ruddy

James Sunjic Bacuna

Burke Stansfield Dembele

Assume so mate 👍

Can’t see him playing a left footed player at right back tbf.
As I said the simple move to make would have been Long and Buchanan back in at left back.
Long obviously has pissed on someone’s chips, wouldn’t be surprised if he’s off this month.
14:49, Mon 1 Jan
BriHughesy
Harry Roberts
Burke in for Donovan.
😬

I wonder what rooney saw from his half hour the other night to make him think he deserves a start🤷‍♂️.
Hope he puts in a performance. Sadly don't see it.

his phusical power and running. better option defensively against this side. this is where we are at. Burke aint great but he's not as bad as everyone makes out. this is where are are at. the bar is low

And he’s good for a flick on from Ruddys shanks
14:51, Mon 1 Jan
Miyoshi must wonder what the eff is going on when that donkey Burke starts ahead of him. Abysmal again the other night.

Also, Buchanan at centre back when we've got an actual centre back on the bench. Proper Lee Clark that.

Longelo hasn't blocked a cross since about 2017 either.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
14:53, Mon 1 Jan
Miyoshi has been gash for a while.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
I particularly agree on Long.
There is no logical reason for him not to play today.
This is a debacle.
14:55, Mon 1 Jan
Nikola Zigic
Miyoshi must wonder what the eff is going on when that donkey Burke starts ahead of him. Abysmal again the other night.

Also, Buchanan at centre back when we've got an actual centre back on the bench. Proper Lee Clark that.

Longelo hasn't blocked a cross since about 2017 either.

To be fair, Long has been out injured for quite a while and probably needs to be eased back like Roberts and Anderson. He also sometimes played Buchanan at CB when he was at Derby.
If he's bombing him just drop him entirely and put a kid on the bench.

Whilst Miyoshi has been below his usual best recently, that's still been significantly better than Burke.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
14:57, Mon 1 Jan
Redditch Blue
I particularly agree on Long.
There is no logical reason for him not to play today.
This is a debacle.

Apart from the fact that he has been injured and hasn’t played a single minute for ten weeks.
14:58, Mon 1 Jan
He hasn't been injured for ten weeks. He was bombed pre injury.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
14:59, Mon 1 Jan
good news-no Roger Johnson on Blues Tv. I'd be amazed if they use him again as he was so negative the last time. wonder what Wagner thinks when he watches it
15:00, Mon 1 Jan
The Leeds keeper - as mentioned above, it's their 3rd choice and this is his first senior level start (did come on as a sub once 2 years ago though)
15:00, Mon 1 Jan
We won't have a shot on target, he'll be fine.

Remember, we've come here for a 0-0. The manager admitted that 3 days ago.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H