16:48, Mon 1 Jan
Well at least QPR are losing so we’re back to 7 points the difference. Every cloud eh?…..
TrickyBlue
albi
Mr Driscoll
Just can’t get angry any more. If they don’t sack him tonight they won’t do it until it’s too late.

I’m resigned to us going down now.

It’s quite a peaceful feeling once you accept it and realise there’s nothing you, as an individual, can do about it.

If he (wr) had anything about him, he would resign but he knows he will never get another gig now so will hold out for the tin tack and stay on gardening leave til his contract is up

How often does a manager resign?

They don't because you don't get the money if you resign.

Think footballer managers are like politicians - rewarded for failure.

If I'm shit at my job I'm getting sacked not paying me off for 3 years of my potential contract.
It’s not going to happen. I’d say a max of 3 maybe 4 players due to ffp. We need a manager that can improve our current players. If this one can’t do it, then we need someone who can. Why do people not understand this.
Given how disjointed and shit we look I don’t think a new squad would help.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:49, Mon 1 Jan
Who would sign for us now?
16:50, Mon 1 Jan
Good point. Who wants to come and sign for a manager who throws you under the bus after every game.
iceburglettuce
Laird, Buchanan, Anderson, Stansfield and Dembele are all better than last years team. James has been like a new signing apart from today.
Yes, some have been injured but they were under Eustace too.
Chang was pants for most of last season, Hannibal was mixed and didn’t start that many games. We have definitely missed Trusty though.

Rooney has lost the players. That is obvious.

I reckon the players are hanging him. It must be toxic behind the scenes
Peakyblue
Results suggest they are a 20-23 team though. But nobody said that after the window, almost everyone, including me, thought it was good window if a bit of risk. We were "on the rise". 😳

Exactly this. And we were on the rise, we were... 6th. Then one thing changed and suddenly we sank like a stone. Now we're expected to believe that this sinking was going to happen even with the old boss in charge and that it is almost exclusively the fault of the players.
Kumars Fashion Sense
Blues could lose the next ten and still not be in the bottom three so useless are Wednesday Rotherham Huddersfield and QPR.

The "useless" sides you refer to... As it stands, in the 14 games under WR, Wednesday have cut the deficit by 6 points, and they have a game in hand tonight.

Rotherham have took 2 points out of us.

Huddersfield 4 points.

QPR 3 points.

On that form, we should hold Rotherham and QPR off.. But we need one of the other Two to get shite again. Or a good transfer window and an improvement in form ourselves.
Bluenose27
Least Zola did the right thing and walked eventually. No way Rooney does though.

Can see a mutual consent coming hopefully
‘Free scoring bristol city’ haven’t scored and have just conceded to Milwall.
16:51, Mon 1 Jan
I sure hope so but I’m still not convinced that he’s going anywhere.
16:51, Mon 1 Jan
BlueSteve
Who would sign for us now?

Disagree. We are a club who can attract players who recognise that this is a project.
Where's that pic of Rooney leaning up the wall looking super dejected?
16:53, Mon 1 Jan
For the last 20 minutes Leeds have just played like a training drill
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people