16:26, Mon 1 Jan
Its all of them, defence, midfield, upfront - none of them look capable of doing the basics
STD
16:26, Mon 1 Jan
1 shot on target all game though, it's simply not good enough
Moist
16:29, Mon 1 Jan
STD
3-0 Leeds, Summerville, game over
They clearly weren't as much of a problem under the previous manager, even though he wasn't great either. Whilst the players should take some of the blame for the current shambles, Rooney seems bereft of any clue, probably because he's not cut out to be a manager.
STD
Just too, too easy.
STD
3-0.

Bye Bye wayne.
The cold never bothered me anyway
There's still 30 mins to go ... a goal against the run of play and we could get a draw here

Okay .... i conceded this one
STD
From a Leeds journo

“Birmingham the most disjointed team I’ve seen this season. Wingers too wide, striker dropping deep, the two DMs overload on one side. They weren’t like that under Eustace…heavily affected by that managerial change, ‘cause on paper they are not a bad side” #LUFC
STD
...far too easy that😤
16:30, Mon 1 Jan
STD
Aiwu and burke marking each other
Nikola Zigic
gerry1875
BlueSteve
dorsetblue
Bluenose27
I don’t think the players are this bad, but they’ve got no confidence, both in themselves and the manager, which is why they’re looking like Sunday league players.

The players are bad.
There not as bad as results suggest.
They actually are, they are showing themselves as gutless

They were fine from August to October.

People keep forgetting that we were performing far far better than this before we changed the manager.

Simple question, what's the variable between the two runs of form?

A- The players here all season
B- The manager who's arrival coincided with the form going to shit

I can't make it any more simple than that. How do people not get it?

They get it, they just don't want to admit it.
STD
STD
1 shot on target all game though, it's simply not good enough

Yes one shot against their 3rd choice keeper.
STD
We lack creativity, absolutely toothless going forward.
We get to the halfway line and that’s it.
Anything that is created is through an opposition mistake rather than something we have orchestrated.
GBBlue
number8
Who sets them up? Who coaches them all week?

This is a mid table squad, being managed downwards.

There is no way in a million years this is a mid table squad. We haven’t finished above 17th in a decade and this squad is weaker than last season.

You’re right. Pre-season the pundits had us as relegation certainties. Eustace had us getting better results than performances perhaps warranted, but over a season the team was always going to find its true level. That’s what’s happened since Rooney got here. Maybe someone could get us performing above our level again - but it’s going to be tough.
16:31, Mon 1 Jan
We look like a team that’s already been relegated. Just absolutely awful.