16:31, Mon 1 Jan
What a complete and utter mess!

Rooney must go and go now!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
We are absolutely horrendous, extremely worrying.

We have always been shit but this looks like the players don't even know each other
TaylorJay84
From a Leeds journo

“Birmingham the most disjointed team I’ve seen this season. Wingers too wide, striker dropping deep, the two DMs overload on one side. They weren’t like that under Eustace…heavily affected by that managerial change, ‘cause on paper they are not a bad side” #LUFC

Yet some on here still don't see it.

Some people just haven't got a effing clue about football despite watching it for so many years. Seems Rooney is one of them too.
16:32, Mon 1 Jan
and there we go again. stand off defending allowing them to do whatever they want. hard to beat? we are so easy to score against. Can't see Rooney surviving now. Cook needs replacing to?
Its all of them, defence, midfield, upfront - none of them look capable of doing the basics

... but surely, every time people criticise the players as being collectively crap they are, at the same time, saying that Eustace was doing a great job and over-achieving
Bluenose27
We look like a team that’s already been relegated. Just absolutely awful.

True. I think Rooney will be gone tomorrow.
Its over. Not one player has anything to offer in terms of passing, guile, co-ordination, shape, etc. There doesn't seem to be one player...just one player willing on other players, taking the game by the scruff of the neck, taking on responsibility, one by one they're all hiding.
16:33, Mon 1 Jan
With the players we got in in the summer, it is a mid table squad. It's not as bad as Rooney is making it look.
TaylorJay84
, ‘cause on paper they are not a bad side” #LUFC
tbf it’s mostly the same squad from last season without its three best players (Chong, Trusty, and Hannibal) replaced by those who do not seem to be as good…
We should have set up for a for clean sheet again 🙄
16:34, Mon 1 Jan
I do wonder how all those people who argued with me when this change happened feel right now.

I remember such argurments as
'It's a free hit this season', 'we can't judge him till next season', 'he'll bring more clicks though'. We was 6th and we now look nailed on for relegation with 2 wins in 15 games of football.

Bunch of idiots. Scary thing is they won't even learn. They made the same arguements with zola and didn't learn.

We deserve relegation. The owners are to blame for this, people don't want to hear it but they are. Cook hired his mate who had 0 previous history of ever playing fantastic football.

eff him off n bring mowbray in.
I'm sorry to say but I want Leeds to win 5..6

Then they may get rid of him.
Rags
Its all of them, defence, midfield, upfront - none of them look capable of doing the basics

... but surely, every time people criticise the players as being collectively crap they are, at the same time, saying that Eustace was doing a great job and over-achieving

Yeah, but getting decent results the "wrong way" doesn't count.
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
Sorry lads I’ve got to turn it off it’s just painful tbh.
I’ve just lost all will with it now.

Certainly don’t do my mental health any good!
Enjoy your evenings 👍
As expected, today has been a complete non event and waste of everybody’s time. Next Saturday will be exactly the same. Best that we can hope for in either fixture is to avoid injuries and suspensions.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman