16:13, Mon 1 Jan
philly_bluenose
TrickyBlue
JJ needs to stop losing the ball so close to our box
He looks tired and lost. Not surprising really.

Tired and weary more like.
16:13, Mon 1 Jan
Super Hans
I don’t see how Wagner doesn’t pull the trigger, he’s clearly a smart businessman. In any other business he’d have the new hire sacked.

Seems inevitable. I’m pro-Rooney, and I want to see us develop into an effective team playing the decisive, possession football that he envisaged. But I can’t argue that these players either can’t or won’t do it. For me, they are the main problem, but I think Rooney’s days are numbered. Trouble is, I can’t see anyone getting success with some of these wasters.
16:14, Mon 1 Jan
Yes currently they are for the reasons I suggested, but I think a terrible team wouldn’t have beat Albion, or Leeds in the reverse fixture at the start of the season.
16:14, Mon 1 Jan
Rags
Isn't part of the coach's role to induce errors in the opposition by setting up the team to apply pressure and force the most mistakes?
And isn't this made more straightforward if the opposition are a) not great and b) not confident and c) seemingly quite confused, and d) publicly announcing how they plan to play?
For Rags: when faith fails, hope then charity? We are fooked. Ironic isn't it, after the change of ownership lifted us all.

"when faith fails, hope then charity?"

I may be one of the few who hasn't called for Rooney to be sacked ... i feel sorry for him because he's obviously a long long way out of his depth.

I just hope he can see it and resigns before it gets embarrassing
It is already embarrassing rags, we dont have anyone to grab the game by the scruff of the neck and kick a few arses
16:15, Mon 1 Jan
Oli Burke everytime he just turns backwards and plays the easy pass, waste of space.
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men
...yeah Bacuna should have done better there.

Don’t matter how many mistakes we make at the back, don’t take chances it will always be the same outcome.
16:15, Mon 1 Jan
dorsetblue
Bluenose27
I don’t think the players are this bad, but they’ve got no confidence, both in themselves and the manager, which is why they’re looking like Sunday league players.

The players are bad.
There not as bad as results suggest.
16:16, Mon 1 Jan
BlueSteve
dorsetblue
Bluenose27
I don’t think the players are this bad, but they’ve got no confidence, both in themselves and the manager, which is why they’re looking like Sunday league players.

The players are bad.
There not as bad as results suggest.
They actually are, they are showing themselves as gutless
16:17, Mon 1 Jan
Have you ever blamed the manager Gerry?
Can we return Burke in January or is it a season loan?
16:18, Mon 1 Jan
Then what’s the answer then? this isn’t football manager where we can just bin all of them off.
16:19, Mon 1 Jan
wonder if Moxley has had his scran yet and is ready for the full time tweet? I think Rooney and Cook are gonna get both barrels. we need to make the change. can't see how this is going to alter don't matter that the window is open
16:20, Mon 1 Jan
Newbs
Have you ever blamed the manager Gerry?
I have done in the past, but these players are running around like bits of paper in a wind storm, they dont look remotely interested and wouldnt be bothered if we conceded 5 or 6
16:20, Mon 1 Jan
from 6th in the table to 6 points away from the relegation zone 😬
16:21, Mon 1 Jan
Soon to be 2 wins in 15 as well.