20:36, Fri 8 Dec
TrickyBlue
Bielik is always so far behind the play

I was never convinced last season, even less so this. I donr know what he offers. So so slow.
It’s going to be an 8th consecutive away loss isn’t it. We’re getting battered.
So easy. Eustace had the second best defence in the division. Seems a long time ago.
Why is it that any chunt who's as muched as glanced across the expressway is destined to score against us.

eff off football.
20:37, Fri 8 Dec
The last 20 minutes they have been all over us.
Now we have shipped 2 or more goals in 6 of our last 7 matches...
How has he got all that time and space once he steps past Buchanan. Got to be a covering defender or tracking midfielder. We’ve been a shambles defensively since Rooney came in
20:38, Fri 8 Dec
We've just been poor at delivering the ball into the box, we've able to get into position but the final third is a problem.
20:38, Fri 8 Dec
Waggeh
Why is it that any chunt who's as muched as glanced across the expressway is destined to score against us.

eff off football.

Tale as old as time. Any and every dvb to exist can get the only goal of their career against us. Drives me up the fecking wall.
20:39, Fri 8 Dec
You cannot concede over 70% of the possession and expect to come away with anything from the game.

It’s astonishingly poor
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
20:39, Fri 8 Dec
Without two good stops by Ruddy we would be down by more. Sort the defending out!
20:40, Fri 8 Dec
I’d say Shambles full stop not just defensively. But it’s ok because we can’t question our great motivator Wayne. Some of the Fans defending him are deluded.
4-0 looking a bit light
20:40, Fri 8 Dec
It’s like attack v defence training week on week
20:41, Fri 8 Dec
This team will get us relegated thie season.