19:59, Fri 8 Dec
newblue
I’m offended by stupidity. Honestly, your comments about what players do is such nonsense , isn’t it. Plus it’s a fact you know nothing about ‘our medical team’ which you say is rubbish. Maybe you get some special inside Info out there on Cardigan Bay.

Naivety offends me!

Maybe your nerves get the better of you before kick off? Take a few deep breaths and calm down.

I don't go cardigan bay much to be honest with you, especially this time of year. It's a bit dead.
19:59, Fri 8 Dec
Love the bones off Juke!

Would love him to bag a winner
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
20:04, Fri 8 Dec
I’m fine. However, I have no idea why so many of our fans want to have a go at our club, like you are doing. Naivety has nothing to do with it.
20:05, Fri 8 Dec
Stansfield on the left Dembélé up top
20:06, Fri 8 Dec
On a bad run, injury issues, players out of position, away from home, veteran striker leading the line... it'd be so like Blues to get a result tonight - Lets GO!!!!

Looks like Dembele upfront? that'll fox 'em!
20:06, Fri 8 Dec
Our lot are in fine voice. Up the Blues!
20:09, Fri 8 Dec
Indeed. Looks like our wide players have been told to get out wide to cut out the wide balls.

Don’t think this is going to be tippy tappy. Plenty of long stuff.
I wish this board had a playpen area where people could go and have there. Bitch fights and leave the rest of us in peace
Not a bad effort from Jukey.
newblue
It really pisses me off. It did under the previous manager too. Some people are just whingers and happy being so.

You're the one who's whinging and you're the one saying things like -

newblue
You know feck all about the medical team. Your comment is pathetic.

Stop attacking the person all of the time, bringing your toxicity to all of the threads and lowering the tone. If you disagree with someone's point, point it out and explain why.

newblue
I’m offended by stupidity.

Listen to yourself, total arrogance.
20:11, Fri 8 Dec
Feck off.
🙄

Sorry, forgot to add ‘silly old windbag’
Tha Project OBE
Feck off.

👍🏻
20:12, Fri 8 Dec
When we are in possession Bacuna is moving into midfield giving us an extra man (like John Stones does for Man City) - great when we've got the ball but interesting when we lose it
20:12, Fri 8 Dec
Tha Project OBE
Feck off.

Reported.