21:47, Fri 8 Dec
Cooper is nailed on for palace no way is he coming here. Mowbray might but he’s the Peter Beagrie of football management.
KROJim

And the 4000 majority singing only one Johnny Eustace.

Unless they've all got Cov accents and have sneaked a drum in, I'll take a wild guess, that was the Cov fans singing that.
Were they weak minded when they were sixth in the table?
The cold never bothered me anyway
21:48, Fri 8 Dec
The tactic this second half has been get it to dembele and hope he performs a miracle.

4 points from 27 is grim.
21:48, Fri 8 Dec
We’re doomed the longer he stays the closer we get to the drop zone, Toms made good decisions up to this point he needs to make another and sack Wayne ASAP
21:49, Fri 8 Dec
We’re doomed!!
Too many cooks on the coaching staff, big name ex players.
The tactic this second half has been get it to dembele and hope he performs a miracle.

Oh come on !!

.. it's definitely 5

yes. we’ve been crap away from home for seasons

we had two good home wins in a week hudds and wba that flattered to deceive us into sixth
21:50, Fri 8 Dec
666VAN
KROJim

And the 4000 majority singing only one Johnny Eustace.

Unless they've all got Cov accents and have sneaked a drum in, I'll take a wild guess, that was the Cov fans singing that.

It was
21:50, Fri 8 Dec
Mr Rooney is an extremely poor manager and it was never going to work. The board need to act fast and replace him otherwise we will be relegated.
21:52, Fri 8 Dec
Rags

Oh come on !!

.. it's definitely 5

Oh yes the drab 0-0 with Rotherham that I've already suppressed.
21:52, Fri 8 Dec
Donovan looks a tidy little player.
21:53, Fri 8 Dec
Rasputin

Yes, I think they were. Awful away from home. Had 1 win after going behind in something mental like 50 games?

That's not excusing the recent form but let's not pretend everything was perfect before.
21:53, Fri 8 Dec
Romelle Donovan only came on the pitch and is showing more attacking intent.