21:39, Fri 8 Dec
Amy T
StechyBlue
There we go. That's that then.
No teeth. Blunt. No plan.

Zola

Ta-ra.

Yep. No escaping it, this is Zola all over again.

It was said on the day he was appointed. But we were all told to shut up by the mysteriously quiet brigade
I wasn't looking
But somehow you found me
21:39, Fri 8 Dec
Come on guys we need to support the club and not throw stones at our own.

Everything is fine. Its all in the plan.
21:40, Fri 8 Dec
Those next six games look grim.
Dont understand why beilik wasn’t replaced by sunjic at least 20 mins ago
thethinblueline
I do t think anyone could complain if the scoreline was 4 or 5 nil

Utterly desperate…again

It’s been bad enough without exaggerating.

Nothing up front has been the problem and I can’t see our front 3 creating anything.
It’s not hard really. You tell players that have been as high as sixth to grow a set of balls then it’s not really a surprise when they stop trying.
Jameron Cerome
Kumars Fashion Sense
Positives.

He is one more game to the sack.

Negatives

I’ve no trust in Cook to bring the right man in.

No matter who it is that comes in, they'd be told to play the same style of football.
Yeah but they will have Jan to get a few in and they will be better than Rooney....
21:41, Fri 8 Dec
Did I hear thers only one John Eustace ?
He's an absolutely clueless manager.

I used to go to see DC United play when he managed there, he had no clue. It was clear the owners in DC had bought him just to get some gullible patrons to attend the match so you could see "Wayne Rooney's DC United."

I never dreamed that travelling circus would come to B9.
Wish I'd stayed in the pub. Rubbish yet again. As good as the club is off the pitch we're as ever completely useless on it.

Long long road indeed.
bcfste
Come on guys we need to support the club and not throw stones at our own.

Everything is fine. Its all in the plan.

Not a chance the whole thing stinks.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
21:42, Fri 8 Dec
Ruddy has make three or four excellent saves, it absolutely could be four or five. They've played us off the pitch for most of the second half.
The cold never bothered me anyway
Another poor night, struggling to see any improvement in style or any discernible plan, we don’t create anything and we look vulnerable at the back. It barely looks any different to the stuff we played under Bowyer, just blokes playing off the cuff trying to score a goal on their own.
Happy Clapper
Possibly the worst performance of the lot so far.

No semblance of the footballing approach and tried to revert back to the previous regime style but we look absolutely pony.
Regardless of if Rooney's tactics are working the players need to take some responsibility, they have been awful and make Coventry look fantastic