19:40, Fri 8 Dec
Tom TheProject Brady
El Mayor
Dion and Drameh injured. Not sure how long for, but I’d heard a couple of days ago.

It's funny how when the squad is really struggling in terms of results,performance and morale, The players seem to start dropping like flies with injuries?? I know we have had to bring in players with injury history and take the risk, but I've noticed this over the last couple of years now. Maybe it's me being a bit negative bit this team selection has put me on a right downer!! We really need a show of passion and desire tonight.

You think a professional medical team can’t tell if a player is lying about an injury

If a player says he’s not able to play then they can’t force him. It has nothing to do with a medical team being able to tell if someone is “lying”
19:42, Fri 8 Dec
B_C_F_C
newblue
2 of those 3 are playing.

I think people are finding as much negativity as possible before a ball is kicked. It’s really sh*te.

This...

Piss poor from "fans" / "supporters"

It really pisses me off. It did under the previous manager too. Some people are just whingers and happy being so.
19:43, Fri 8 Dec
I Am still saying 3-1 to us, who knows it might turn out to be the best team we have
We are gonna do them tonight! Can feel it!

Cov ain’t all that this season been better versions over last 2 years.

*Bluemarc finishes 3rd pint since 18:30*

😁
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
newblue
B_C_F_C
newblue
2 of those 3 are playing.

I think people are finding as much negativity as possible before a ball is kicked. It’s really sh*te.

This...

Piss poor from "fans" / "supporters"

It really pisses me off. It did under the previous manager too. Some people are just whingers and happy being so.

Yep!
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
19:44, Fri 8 Dec
Yep. Of course it’s not good news and could be bad. I’m not sure we had other great options, or much better anyway.

Up the blues.
19:44, Fri 8 Dec
Rooney just said Sandersons injury was last night?

Mail reported Drameh was yesterday…
19:45, Fri 8 Dec
You’ll do for me!

3-1 Blues

Juke with a brace and Bielik
19:46, Fri 8 Dec
newblue
Llanon_joe
Tom TheProject Brady
El Mayor
Dion and Drameh injured. Not sure how long for, but I’d heard a couple of days ago.

It's funny how when the squad is really struggling in terms of results,performance and morale, The players seem to start dropping like flies with injuries?? I know we have had to bring in players with injury history and take the risk, but I've noticed this over the last couple of years now. Maybe it's me being a bit negative bit this team selection has put me on a right downer!! We really need a show of passion and desire tonight.

You think a professional medical team can’t tell if a player is lying about an injury

I don't think much of our medical team at all to be honest. And how exactly are you going to make a player play if he's saying his ham string feels tight or his foot is throbbing in the middle of the night 🤨🤨

You know feck all about the medical team. Your comment is pathetic.

Wow 😂😂😂

What I do know is, for some time we have had a hell of a lot of similar injuries to a lot of players ove the years.

.... Or is that going to offend you as well?
19:48, Fri 8 Dec
We are gonna do them tonight! Can feel it!

Cov ain’t all that this season been better versions over last 2 years.

*Bluemarc finishes 3rd pint since 18:30*

😁

Yeah .. no reason we can't win .... Coventry are poor
19:50, Fri 8 Dec
If I was Tom Wagner I would just move into the training ground at this point cus it must be a total shitshow down there.

What is Garry Cook doing.
19:50, Fri 8 Dec
I’m offended by stupidity. Honestly, your comments about what players do is such nonsense , isn’t it. Plus it’s a fact you know nothing about ‘our medical team’ which you say is rubbish. Maybe you get some special inside Info out there on Cardigan Bay.
19:52, Fri 8 Dec
Before the excuses by the way, Eustace had similar injury problems in his tenure.
19:55, Fri 8 Dec
Before tonight the injured players were well known for being injury prone, Laird, Roberts and Hall especially. We get 2 injuries to players who have featured all season and suddenly there's theories the medical staff are useless. Think a few people need to think before posting
19:58, Fri 8 Dec
I feel like my mindset has actually shifted after seeing that teamsheet. I've been really struggling to enjoy watching us play recently, but I'm switched over to full relegation scrap mindset where we just need any and every point we can get regardless of performance. Which ironically makes it feel less stressful watching us.