21:03, Fri 8 Dec
I’m sorry to say the obvious, but we’re worse now than we were under JE, and I’m not saying we were great under him either.
Newbs
Falstaff
Ricky Blotto
For me, plenty of signs of improvement. Still poor at some of the basics, but flashes of pretty decent football. Final ball poor. We are slowly getting there.

Where, League 1?

Are you saying that you genuinely can’t see the improvement? No chance we will be relegated.

I genuinely can't see any improvement
Nor me. If anything it’s getting worse
Rooney just can't get the best out of a group of average players so is waiting for January while criticising the squad in the press.
Mithrandir
Reap the Whirlwind
La Fine Della Strada
We must be watching different games.

8 and a half matches in and I still have absolutely no idea what we are trying to do, and the players don’t look like they have any idea either.

Zero patterns of play emerging, looks like 11 blokes out there playing on a whim.

This

Agreed

No sign at all indicating there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.
Bin before Jan and give someone qualified the chance to regain some feel good factor around the club.
And eff up FFP entirely in the process paying Rooney and 2 coaches off🙄
21:04, Fri 8 Dec
quark
Pearly Dewdrops
Best half I’ve seen this season.

short memory

Shot 👍
johnnyspex
Yeah i’m not his biggest fan & he can’t pass for shit but he’s defended ok.

There was a piece of play just before half tine that summed Roberts up. Good bit of defending to win the ball in our penalty area. Gave it straight back to them.
Partisan Blues Fan
Mithrandir
Reap the Whirlwind
La Fine Della Strada

8 and a half matches in and I still have absolutely no idea what we are trying to do, and the players don’t look like they have any idea either.

Zero patterns of play emerging, looks like 11 blokes out there playing on a whim.

This

Agreed

Bin before Jan and give someone qualified the chance to regain some feel good factor around the club.

Sleepwalk into league 1 to save a few quid, logical
C'est la vie
Who are you going to trust, me or your lying eyes?
21:06, Fri 8 Dec
roger hynd
GBBlue
This team will get us relegated thie season.

The same team that were 6th two month's ago?

First Division ( Championship ) Season 1995/96 Millwall where top at Christmas. Mick McCarthy left to take the Republic Of Irelamd Managers vacant postion, and Millwall where relagated.

It happens.
21:06, Fri 8 Dec
Partisan Blues Fan
Mithrandir
Reap the Whirlwind
La Fine Della Strada

This

Agreed

It won't eff up FFP will it. They'll just have to pay them and another coaching staff.

Rooney will be gone before new year if results stay like this. Hopefully it doesn't come to that.
21:09, Fri 8 Dec
There are games where I've seen signs of improvement but I can't say tonight is one of them.... We've got some good attacking players in Dembele, Miyoshi and Stansfield so I'm not surprised to see them string some decent bits of play together but as a team, it's just not happening at the moment.

It looks like a major confidence issue to me. We are so incredibly fragile.... We'll play well for a while and then the opposition lay a glove on us and we just stop. Instantly. We go from looking reasonably good to looking absolutely awful. The press stops, the passing falls apart and the defence get walked through. I've not seen a team behave in this way before.
21:09, Fri 8 Dec
JJ the only one that can pass the ball
21:11, Fri 8 Dec
Agree with that. Dembele keeps losing it and Miyoshi has gone invisible
21:12, Fri 8 Dec
This ref is a disgrace!
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
21:13, Fri 8 Dec
Come on Blues.