20:44, Fri 8 Dec
Yep. Not sure what point you are trying to make?
I think all this talk of a long-term project and it will take time for them to get their heads around actually playing football, which is not likely to do is giving them a copout to play the crap without doing anything about it
Yeah seems like it. Though it’s rooneys job to motivate them and get them playing.
This is abject.
We aren't even getting caught on the break.

I can't see what our plan is.
20:45, Fri 8 Dec
Sorry, 5 of 7
Bielik is fecking atrocious tonight.

got to be the flimsiest midfield in the division

dembele at fault for not releasing ball twice in good breaks, weak in the tackle led to the goal all within a matter of minutes

and we don’t get hit in the stomach just by going a goal down, oh no it has to come at us harder from a vile reject

oh to be blues
We don't look that bad in transitions ... perhaps we should concentrate on being transitional rather than progressive.

You never know
I can't recall ever seeing such a disjointed team, there's not even two players linking up at all.
20:46, Fri 8 Dec
Rags
We don't look that bad in transitions ... perhaps we should concentrate on being transitional rather than progressive.

You never know

We'll be banned from women's football.
20:46, Fri 8 Dec
We've got zero in the final 3rd and they are cutting is open at the back. Some decent stuff in between.
20:48, Fri 8 Dec
Got them pinned in their right hand corner and Dembele just fecking ambling around, not even trying to pressure the defender.
What has Rooney done to our team 😔
How is that not a yellow for O'Hare?
For me, plenty of signs of improvement. Still poor at some of the basics, but flashes of pretty decent football. Final ball poor. We are slowly getting there.
20:49, Fri 8 Dec
It’s clear the ref isn’t going to do us any favours tonight. One eyed twonk