20:52, Fri 8 Dec
GBBlue
This team will get us relegated thie season.

No.

This manager will.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
Falstaff
For me, plenty of signs of improvement. Still poor at some of the basics, but flashes of pretty decent football. Final ball poor. We are slowly getting there.

We had an okay first ten minutes.
Since the we've been seven shades.

We were good at the basics under Eustace. So nor being good at them now is piss poor.
The ref is a bastard. If we can’t agree on that all hope is lost.
We haven't pressed today. The main problem has been carelessness’s on the transition.

Not much in the game and we go behind sloppy from Dembele. After the goal we have looked poor.

Say this every game we are desparate. For a centre forward.
20:53, Fri 8 Dec
Best half I’ve seen this season.
If QPR win tomorrow and it remains 1-0 we are 4 points from the bottom 3.
Kym
Waggeh
I genuinely think the bloke would do a good job managing players as good as he was. Just a shame Blues players ain't.

I think this is a big part of the problem, FWIW.
Not really. The style in this match atm is practically the same as under JE, but at least we could defend under him.
A decent opening 10 minutes then it was all one way traffic. There appears to be no calmness on the ball, one player will get closed down and the ball suddenly becomes a hot potato. We are far too easy to press.

We get cut open far too easy whilst our attacks feel so disjointed.

It’s difficult to watch.
20:54, Fri 8 Dec
Kym
Decent first ten mins. Decent. Nothing more.

Absolutely trash since then.
20:54, Fri 8 Dec
GBBlue
This team will get us relegated thie season.

Team are fine
20:55, Fri 8 Dec
Are you sure?

They are closing us down and pressuring us at every opportunity.

Not helped by being wasteful with the ball and doing the square root of feck all when we do amble into the box.

We're not getting anywhere near them. Considering we're meant to be aggressive and winning the ball high up the pitch.

I'm really trying to stay with Rooney and the team here, but we've had a decade of this spiritless, toothless, ponderous, pointless crap.

Let's be fecking having you Blues!
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
We can't pass above 3 or 4 passes.Dembélé giving the ball away. Bucunna poor too.
Falstaff
For me, plenty of signs of improvement. Still poor at some of the basics, but flashes of pretty decent football. Final ball poor. We are slowly getting there.

Oh finally someone talks sense. The defence is made up of a midfield player, a player that probably didn’t expect to be playing until lunchtime, another who has been poor last few games and our best defender getting absolutely roasted by the little winger . Bielik poor again offering no protection. But still we are in with a shout if we can just get the final ball right . Won’t be checking this forum for a while if we lose . It’s too toxic