19:15, Fri 8 Dec
BcFc
Ffs. How many more injuries are we going to get.

Think some questions need asking as to why we keep getting so many injuries, as its been going on for a while now.
Think Bacuna can play there.
This is going to be a long night.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
Kym
Livescore are saying James at RB. 😱
19:20, Fri 8 Dec
We must be the only tram in the Championship that plays with two out and out strikers and two wingers/attacking midfielders. I desperately hope I’m wrong but we are going to be wide open again.
This isn't going to be pretty is it
Kym
Kym
Livescore are saying James at RB. 😱

Livescore know nothing...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
Assuming the club suspect the training pitch, which is why they are growing a new pitch?

Currently training on a 3g pitch I think?
19:23, Fri 8 Dec
Can't work this formation out, are we going 3 at the back with Roberts, Bielik and Aiwu?

There's no right back playing? Why is Oakley sub?
19:26, Fri 8 Dec
Replacement for Bacuna when he fecked after 60 minutes at right-back?
19:28, Fri 8 Dec
GARRY COOK'S GLASSES
Can't work this formation out, are we going 3 at the back with Roberts, Bielik and Aiwu?

There's no right back playing? Why is Oakley sub?

Oakley’s terrible. League 2 player at best
19:29, Fri 8 Dec
El Mayor
Dion and Drameh injured. Not sure how long for, but I’d heard a couple of days ago.

It's funny how when the squad is really struggling in terms of results,performance and morale, The players seem to start dropping like flies with injuries?? I know we have had to bring in players with injury history and take the risk, but I've noticed this over the last couple of years now. Maybe it's me being a bit negative bit this team selection has put me on a right downer!! We really need a show of passion and desire tonight.
Think Bacuna can play there.

Bacuna did a very good job there v Plymouth
Mr Driscoll
WTF is that??

Not far off the only team available to him to be honest.