21:54, Fri 8 Dec
Don’t be silly we were guaranteed play offs under JE
21:54, Fri 8 Dec
Terrible from start to finish. These encouraging weeks on the training pitch don’t seem to be transferring to a match day. Need to pull the trigger.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
21:55, Fri 8 Dec
Rasputin
Were they weak minded when they were sixth in the table?

Yes, I think they were. Awful away from home. Had 1 win after going behind in something mental like 50 games?

That's not excusing the recent form but let's not pretend everything was perfect before.

No everything wasn't perfect before ....but we had an excellent manager then who was managing to get results out of these players
BlueSteve
Thie is not a very happy together group of players. I think they all know most of them are gone at the end of the season so have downed tools.

Exactly, no motivation.....shocking for professional footballers
I think the problem is now is that he doesn’t look like he knows what to do next. A lot of managers would shut up shop and try and scrape some 1-0s but I don’t think he will. The quality players in the squad apart from stansfield are injured so currently he looks lost
derbyblue
Were they weak minded when they were sixth in the table?

yes. we’ve been crap away from home for seasons

we had two good home wins in a week hudds and wba that flattered to deceive us into sixth
Whilst this is true the players need to take some responsibility. Bielik has gone awol and we are so easy to score against. Rooney has an impossible task of trying to get 5 points before Stoke on boxing day as I believe this is the minimum needed to make that game not an ultra toxic atmosphere. I accept that his time is up as unfortunately cant see him getting anymore points before xmas. Just cant see the board seeing this till maybe boxing day as we could even lose to Stoke.
21:56, Fri 8 Dec
FT: 2:0.

1 win, 2 draws and 7 defeat.
8 goals, 18 goals conceded.

8th away defeat in the row, 5 points out of the possible 27.

Grim.
He did. What Rooney thinks Juke is bringing to us is escaping me. That run by Hogan 😮
Another local Derby, another SKY game, another away loss, another defeat.

Rooney will be toast very soon.
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
This is John Eustace form without the 2 wins against Hudds and WBA
21:57, Fri 8 Dec
Sparky39
BlueSteve
Thie is not a very happy together group of players. I think they all know most of them are gone at the end of the season so have downed tools.

Exactly, no motivation.....shocking for professional footballers

But they looked very much a unified and cohesive unit before Rooney's appointment. I get we're trying to change things but something's happened to the togetherness.
...no fecking desire from those players this evening, appalling 😤
21:57, Fri 8 Dec
we dont look like keeping a clean sheet
we dont look like scoring
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
bluenosezulu
FT: 2:0.

1 win, 2 draws and 7 defeat.
8 goals, 18 goals conceded.

8th away defeat in the row, 5 points out of the possible 27.

Grim.

Worst form in the league?
21:58, Fri 8 Dec
We do not create a thing