22:18, Fri 8 Dec
SB have paid out on my 4-0 bet. They said that was a fairer reflection.

Good on them 👍
22:19, Fri 8 Dec
Rasputin
No-one thought JE was the Messiah.

But world class wayne is making him look better and better with every dismal defeat.

Second bingo of the night
Tam
22:19, Fri 8 Dec
Rasputin

But world class wayne is making him look better and better with every dismal defeat.

Yeah, I don't quite get this - it's been said before that JE was thought of as the 'messiah'. Literally no-one said that, or even intimated it. Ever. But, with this squad of players, he was getting results and some good performances out of them that Rooney isn't.
Make Blues Great Again
22:23, Fri 8 Dec
Mike likes hoofball
quark
derbyblue
derbyblue
Were they weak minded when they were sixth in the table?

yes. we’ve been crap away from home for seasons

we had two good home wins in a week hudds and wba that flattered to deceive us into sixth

Behave.
Unbeaten in first 5 games.
Unbeaten at home.

Best performance was against preston, should have won/drawn and watford was heading towards a 0-0. Norwich was poor in 2nd half, i'll give you that one

yeh i forgot preston that was a good performance

but im thinking more about the inability to come from a goal down, that record has been going on for years
there’s no leadership in that team at the minute

midfield rarely has control of the proceedings

and no link into the attack, no wonder we can’t score we don’t create anything

You mean since Long has been dropped?
It shows how bad things are when Roberts holds you together at the back

Mark Roberts needs to be demoted to kit man and leave him there until his contract is up. Christ. He looks like a giraffe on ice.
He was still our best defender. Roberts and Ruddy stopped that from being embarrassing
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
22:31, Fri 8 Dec
quark
Mike likes hoofball
Mark Roberts needs to be demoted to kit man and leave him there until his contract is up. Christ. He looks like a giraffe on ice.
He was still our best defender. Roberts and Ruddy stopped that from being embarrassing

Ruddy spent the whole game screaming at Roberts. Literally. It was only luck not judgement that we didn’t concede in the first half after Roberts completely fluffed a tackle in the six yard box after going into flailing Giraffe mode.

We need Sanderson back.
22:32, Fri 8 Dec
Dont rate Roberts, slated him a hell of a lot

He did nothing worthy of much if any criticism at all tonight
Tam
22:33, Fri 8 Dec
Mike likes hoofball
quark
Mike likes hoofball

Ruddy spent the whole game screaming at Roberts. Literally. It was only luck not judgement that we didn’t concede in the first half after Roberts completely fluffed a tackle in the six yard box after going into flailing Giraffe mode.

We need Sanderson back.

He spent a lot of time screaming at everyone, understandably. Roberts made some decent tackles and a couple of good interceptions. I think that there are others more worthy of blame tonight. Ironically, Sanderson has been getting a lot of stick for sub-par performances.
Make Blues Great Again
22:34, Fri 8 Dec
He fills me with zero confidence when we are defending. Zero. I suspect from Ruddys screaming he feels similar.
22:35, Fri 8 Dec
Rasputin

Second bingo of the night

Why not try being constructive instead of just being tiresome, snarky and abusive ?

For months people have had to put up with you and Rab abusing anyone who questions Rooney ... you're doing the EXACT opposite of what Cook said people should do. Cook said we shouldn't acccept mediocrity, we shouldn't shoot arrows at other fans, we should question everything and we should ask for evidential proof to back decisions
22:36, Fri 8 Dec
Tam
I cannot stand Roberts but he was easily our best defender tonight. If not just our best player.

That's how bad things are 🤣
22:37, Fri 8 Dec
Tam
I’m with you Tam and wouldn’t single Roberts out. His passing can be alarming but the space down our left side and that their midfield could bring the ball up Into in front of our back four was bound to create massive pressure. I thought Bacuna did alright too.
So the two selections that looked odd pre game weren’t too bad but in other areas we really struggled:
22:38, Fri 8 Dec
Cook isn't the messiah...he's a very naughty boy.
Tam
number8
I cannot stand Roberts but he was easily our best defender tonight. If not just our best player.

That's how bad things are 🤣

I like you very much, and you speak a great deal of sense, apart from Beatles and Roberts stuff. 🤣
Make Blues Great Again
Tam
Tam
Rasputin

Yeah, I don't quite get this - it's been said before that JE was thought of as the 'messiah'. Literally no-one said that, or even intimated it. Ever. But, with this squad of players, he was getting results and some good performances out of them that Rooney isn't.

Very good post
22:39, Fri 8 Dec
Tam
😁