22:45, Fri 8 Dec
SB have paid out on my 4-0 bet. They said that was a fairer reflection.

Good on them šŸ‘

I suspect they would have paid out at 6-0
23:05, Fri 8 Dec
number8
I cannot stand Roberts but he was easily our best defender tonight. If not just our best player.

That's how bad things are šŸ¤£

Yeah I don't understand any criticism of him tonight. He made three or four very important tackles that almost certainly kept the scoreline respectable.
23:09, Fri 8 Dec
To his credit Roberts worked tirelessly.
A solid performance.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
23:11, Fri 8 Dec
He played ok to be fair, better than Aiwu.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
Iā€™m not at all convinced with Rooney but I think thereā€™s another problem. Who is our leader on the pitch to drive this team on and demand better. Itā€™s a team of individuals some of whom are clearly just not interested. We need a midfield general and quick.
23:33, Fri 8 Dec
Tam
Yeah, I don't quite get this - it's been said before that JE was thought of as the 'messiah'. Literally no-one said that, or even intimated it. Ever. But, with this squad of players, he was getting results and some good performances out of them that Rooney isn't.

We have always been at war with Eastasia! We have never been at war with Eurasia!
Birmingham City - Football League (south) Champions 1945/46
23:35, Fri 8 Dec
Iā€™m not at all convinced with Rooney but I think thereā€™s another problem. Who is our leader on the pitch to drive this team on and demand better. Itā€™s a team of individuals some of whom are clearly just not interested. We need a midfield general and quick.

But, in my opinion, you don't.

Look at Coventry tonight - you wouldn't say they had a dominant, aggressive shouty player amongst them.

When we started playing well under JE it didn't need a "leader", he fostered a spirit of them ALL being in it together, backing each other up, supporting each other, playing for each other
00:08, Sat 9 Dec
Rags
Rasputin
No-one thought JE was the Messiah.

But world class wayne is making him look better and better with every dismal defeat.

Second bingo of the night

Why not try being constructive instead of just being tiresome, snarky and abusive ?

For months people have had to put up with you and Rab abusing anyone who questions Rooney ... you're doing the EXACT opposite of what Cook said people should do. Cook said we shouldn't acccept mediocrity, we shouldn't shoot arrows at other fans, we should question everything and we should ask for evidential proof to back decisions

Spot on, along with 'Tha Project OBE' and the gang of simps. It's these people who are causing the toxicity amongst fans on here, constantly attacking the person rather than the message.
00:13, Sat 9 Dec
Look who yer new best mate is Rags.
10:05, Sat 9 Dec
generalBlue
To his credit Roberts worked tirelessly.

Yep,he ain't great but he never shirks tbf unlike a few who went missing last night
13:06, Sat 9 Dec
Tha Project OBE
Look who yer new best mate is Rags.

Only see Rags when heā€™s quoted. Iā€™m pleased to see heā€™s moved on to mere inaccuracies as opposed to questioning mental health. Windbags sticking together. Solidarnośc