20:58, Fri 8 Dec
johnnyspex
Bielik has been a disgrace.

Hogan has to come on for Juke. Absolutely zero movemont up top from Juke.

Bielik is so slow. Cumbersome. Can’t pass to a blues player. And always looks like he’s just run a marathon
20:58, Fri 8 Dec
La Fine Della Strada
We must be watching different games.

8 and a half matches in and I still have absolutely no idea what we are trying to do, and the players don’t look like they have any idea either.

Zero patterns of play emerging, looks like 11 blokes out there playing on a whim.

I don't agree with that at all. I can absolutely see what they're trying to do.

They just can't do it.
Bielik needs to be hooked asap
20:59, Fri 8 Dec
Falstaff
For me, plenty of signs of improvement. Still poor at some of the basics, but flashes of pretty decent football. Final ball poor. We are slowly getting there.

Oh finally someone talks sense. The defence is made up of a midfield player, a player that probably didn’t expect to be playing until lunchtime, another who has been poor last few games and our best defender getting absolutely roasted by the little winger . Bielik poor again offering no protection. But still we are in with a shout if we can just get the final ball right . Won’t be checking this forum for a while if we lose . It’s too toxic

a player that probably didn’t expect to be playing until lunchtime

Mayor said he knew yesterday afternoon that Sanderson was out and Roberts was playing
21:00, Fri 8 Dec
Roberts has done OK.
21:00, Fri 8 Dec
Reap the Whirlwind
La Fine Della Strada

8 and a half matches in and I still have absolutely no idea what we are trying to do, and the players don’t look like they have any idea either.

Zero patterns of play emerging, looks like 11 blokes out there playing on a whim.

This

Agreed

No sign at all indicating there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.
Bin before Jan and give someone qualified the chance to regain some feel good factor around the club.
C'est la vie
21:01, Fri 8 Dec
Meadey
Falstaff
For me, plenty of signs of improvement. Still poor at some of the basics, but flashes of pretty decent football. Final ball poor. We are slowly getting there.

Oh finally someone talks sense. The defence is made up of a midfield player, a player that probably didn’t expect to be playing until lunchtime, another who has been poor last few games and our best defender getting absolutely roasted by the little winger . Bielik poor again offering no protection. But still we are in with a shout if we can just get the final ball right . Won’t be checking this forum for a while if we lose . It’s too toxic

The light you can see in the distance is an iceberg.
It's clear players need to be moved on.
We just need to cheer the lads on now for next 4 games until we can get some new players in January to see us through to May when we can then re-build.
Yeah i’m not his biggest fan & he can’t pass for shit but he’s defended ok.
La Fine Della Strada

They just can't do it.

Of course they can

should have been Sunjic and Bielik in front of the defence .. a low block .. play on the transition

James on the right, Dembele on the left Miyoshi in the middle and Stansfield up top on his own ..

Juat like JE used to do

1-2 to Blues - have faith !!
Falstaff
Ricky Blotto

Where, League 1?

Are you saying that you genuinely can’t see the improvement? No chance we will be relegated.

I genuinely can't see any improvement
21:02, Fri 8 Dec
Waggeh
La Fine Della Strada

They just can't do it.

So get them to play in a way they can cope with.
I know it's mostly possible.
21:02, Fri 8 Dec
Dont worry WR'S got the front covered, Ashleys sorting the back's out and feck know's what o'shea is doing..... it's a feckin joke......
21:03, Fri 8 Dec
Pearly Dewdrops
Best half I’ve seen this season.

short memory
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
21:03, Fri 8 Dec
Good news is, we're still in the game.