21:42, Fri 8 Dec
quicksand
In serious danger of relationship now. Both teams have equal quality. Should have got something from this game.

No way do we have equal quality players. O’Hare, Sakamoto and a few others ate streets ahead of what we have.
21:42, Fri 8 Dec
Yes Rooney was a baffling decision but our players are just crap, plus with the injuries as well this result was on the cards. Rooney won’t be going anywhere so we’ll just have to get used to this rubbish.
This hasn't been good at all. I fail to see any positives to Rooney's era yet.

I would get rid and bring Mowbray/Cooper(if sacked by Forest/ Sanchez-Florez/ Will Still in). There are so many better options that a a fantastic football player who is a bang average football manager.
Kumars Fashion Sense
Positives.

He is one more game to the sack.

Negatives

I’ve no trust in Cook to bring the right man in.
I’d go with that. We could be quite close to the bottom 6 come Saturday. Cardiff and Leicester coming up. Surely he can’t last long after Christmas ? The owners can’t be that stupid.
21:43, Fri 8 Dec
We don’t even look like scoring a goal, we create absolutely nothing
number8
I cannot believe anyone from the board has told us to defend like 5 year olds.

Defending like 5 yr olds is a newish thing, it started around mid October
21:44, Fri 8 Dec
Rasputin
Ruddy has make three or four excellent saves, it absolutely could be four or five.

You’d expect your keeper to make a few good saves. It’s their keeper having none to make which is the problem.
Back room staff on sky just trying to talk to Rooney and he can’t even look at him can barely talk.

And the 4000 majority singing only one Johnny Eustace.

This is at boiling point. Dangerous the football squad is imploading
BlueJersey

I would get rid and bring Mowbray/Cooper(if sacked by Forest/ Sanchez-Florez/ Will Still in). There are so many better options that a a fantastic football player who is a bang average football manager.

How many followers have they got on X ?
21:45, Fri 8 Dec
BlueJersey

I'd have Mowbray like a shot.
21:46, Fri 8 Dec
Le Mod
Another poor night, struggling to see any improvement in style or any discernible plan, we don’t create anything and we look vulnerable at the back. It barely looks any different to the stuff we played under Bowyer, just blokes playing off the cuff trying to score a goal on their own.

When one of the best and most respected posters on SHA says it you know we've got big problems
ngl, I honestly can't see blues winning any next few games under Rooney.
21:46, Fri 8 Dec
Rooneys having a nightmare, but tbf we really do sign some weak minded footballers don’t we
21:47, Fri 8 Dec
We've been given an absolute football lesson tonight ....

... by Coventry !!

FFS

Okay .. i'm dropping the 2-3 prediction and cheering for 2-2 now
21:47, Fri 8 Dec
Thie is not a very happy together group of players. I think they all know most of them are gone at the end of the season so have downed tools.