20:55, Fri 8 Dec
Pearly Dewdrops
Best half I’ve seen this season.

Who?
20:56, Fri 8 Dec
GBBlue
Yep. Not sure what point you are trying to make?

I'll spell it out then ..
These players that are 'taking us to relegation' in your words were 6th just two months ago.

So on that basis the problem must lie with the tactics or management team not the players.

I wasn't a big Eustace fan tbh but he should have been given the season which would have prevented all this infighting and toxicity amongst the fans
We must be watching different games.

8 and a half matches in and I still have absolutely no idea what we are trying to do, and the players don’t look like they have any idea either.

Zero patterns of play emerging, looks like 11 blokes out there playing on a whim.
Whats happened to Bielik he's been dreadful.
20:57, Fri 8 Dec
Pearly Dewdrops

surely that's bait right?
mr_crosby
Pearly Dewdrops

Who?

The ones in black.
Bielik has been a disgrace.

Hogan has to come on for Juke. Absolutely zero movemont up top from Juke.

8 and a half matches in and I still have absolutely no idea what we are trying to do, and the players don’t look like they have any idea either.

Zero patterns of play emerging, looks like 11 blokes out there playing on a whim.

Yep.
20:58, Fri 8 Dec
Hardly any movement from anyone to be honest
La Fine Della Strada

This
I wasn't looking
But somehow you found me
Totally ! Bacuna fouls up every free kick and corner we have. He’s been like that forever, why on earth doesn’t Rooney & co. realise ?
Lacking in energy and looking like running is hard work. At the very least Sunjic would bring intensity.
The ref is a bastard

Prutton is a bastard.

Rowett is a bastard.

These are facts. Everything else on this thread is hysteria.
Falstaff
For me, plenty of signs of improvement. Still poor at some of the basics, but flashes of pretty decent football. Final ball poor. We are slowly getting there.

We'll be relegated before we 'get there'