21:13, Fri 8 Dec
Bluemarc81
This ref is a disgrace!

Really? Not done much wrong
Can not understand how that's a foul by Dembele or by JJ both times the player has won the ball.

Refs a bastard. Just adds to a frustrating performance from the players.
This is awful again.

Get Burke or hogan on for juke and Sunjic for Bielik.
21:14, Fri 8 Dec
Get Ashley on.
21:14, Fri 8 Dec
This ref is a disgrace!

For why ? .... for not giving the blatant penalty against us ?
21:15, Fri 8 Dec
Azza
This is awful again.

It’s a bit better.
21:16, Fri 8 Dec
Dembele booked for diving.

Good. He dived.
Fecking terrible dive as well
Dembele looks so much better out wide on the left - Gawd knows who suggested he play down the middle first half
21:17, Fri 8 Dec
Petebaldwin
There are games where I've seen signs of improvement but I can't say tonight is one of them.... We've got some good attacking players in Dembele, Miyoshi and Stansfield so I'm not surprised to see them string some decent bits of play together but as a team, it's just not happening at the moment.

It looks like a major confidence issue to me. We are so incredibly fragile.... We'll play well for a while and then the opposition lay a glove on us and we just stop. Instantly. We go from looking reasonably good to looking absolutely awful. The press stops, the passing falls apart and the defence get walked through. I've not seen a team behave in this way before.
Rooney attacks the players in the interviews. God knows what he says in the dressing room. No wonder there’s no confidence.
21:17, Fri 8 Dec
Azza
This is awful again.

The last few performances have been screaming out for a sunjic. A bit of energy in the middle. No doubt Gardner will be brought on though 🙄
21:18, Fri 8 Dec
Fair enough I was just slagging him but that was a great spot by the ref. Looked a clear pen from the first 2 camera angles.

But yeah after the third Dembele just chucked himself over.
Good header
This will be 1-1. They never get a second.
Rooney reminds me more if Lee Clark than of Zola.