19:30, Fri 8 Dec
El Mayor
Dion and Drameh injured. Not sure how long for, but I’d heard a couple of days ago.

It's funny how when the squad is really struggling in terms of results,performance and morale, The players seem to start dropping like flies with injuries?? I know we have had to bring in players with injury history and take the risk, but I've noticed this over the last couple of years now. Maybe it's me being a bit negative bit this team selection has put me on a right downer!! We really need a show of passion and desire tonight.

You think a professional medical team can’t tell if a player is lying about an injury
19:30, Fri 8 Dec
Bacuna played right back earlier in the season and seem to remember he wasn't out of his depth there at all.
19:31, Fri 8 Dec
Drameh injured is a blow but I reckon Sanderson has fallen out of favour and is in the process of being out of Wayne's building process.
Redditch Blue
Mr Driscoll
WTF is that??

Not far off the only team available to him to be honest.

No point coming on here with common sense pally.
Up the feckin Blues
19:33, Fri 8 Dec
Lichfield Blues
Bacuna played right back earlier in the season and seem to remember he wasn't out of his depth there at all.

Didn't he play there twice in two games and get two MOTM awards? With that said, that was in a well-drilled, defensively competent team. I think we're going to struggle tonight.
19:34, Fri 8 Dec
jaspersbovril
Drameh injured is a blow but I reckon Sanderson has fallen out of favour and is in the process of being out of Wayne's building process.

Ffs. He’s injured.
19:35, Fri 8 Dec
Could have had Bielik, Sunjic and James in to protect the defence. Stansfield, Miyoshi and Dembele on the break. I don’t get why we need to have two up top and two wingers especially away from home.
19:36, Fri 8 Dec
This is going to be a long night.

Naaaah .... very optimistic here .... we can do this
19:36, Fri 8 Dec
You know this as FACT ??
19:38, Fri 8 Dec
jaspersbovril

Pure unadulterated conjecture...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
Tom TheProject Brady
El Mayor
Dion and Drameh injured. Not sure how long for, but I’d heard a couple of days ago.

It's funny how when the squad is really struggling in terms of results,performance and morale, The players seem to start dropping like flies with injuries?? I know we have had to bring in players with injury history and take the risk, but I've noticed this over the last couple of years now. Maybe it's me being a bit negative bit this team selection has put me on a right downer!! We really need a show of passion and desire tonight.

You think a professional medical team can’t tell if a player is lying about an injury

I don't think much of our medical team at all to be honest. And how exactly are you going to make a player play if he's saying his ham string feels tight or his foot is throbbing in the middle of the night 🤨🤨
Lichfield Blues

Yep he played well
19:39, Fri 8 Dec
2 of those 3 are playing.

I think people are finding as much negativity as possible before a ball is kicked. It’s really sh*te.
19:40, Fri 8 Dec
Llanon_joe
Tom TheProject Brady
El Mayor

I don't think much of our medical team at all to be honest. And how exactly are you going to make a player play if he's saying his ham string feels tight or his foot is throbbing in the middle of the night 🤨🤨

You know feck all about the medical team. Your comment is pathetic.
19:40, Fri 8 Dec
newblue
2 of those 3 are playing.

I think people are finding as much negativity as possible before a ball is kicked. It’s really sh*te.

This...

Piss poor from "fans" / "supporters"
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.