20:49, Fri 8 Dec
Hi Wayne
The ref is the least of our problems.
pridding
We've got zero in the final 3rd and they are cutting is open at the back. Some decent stuff in between.

This has been basically how evrey game under Wayne has been.

I genuinely think the bloke would do a good job managing players as good as he was. Just a shame Blues players ain't.

I'm losing tha faith lads and I don't want to 😢
20:50, Fri 8 Dec
For me, plenty of signs of improvement. Still poor at some of the basics, but flashes of pretty decent football. Final ball poor. We are slowly getting there.

Where, League 1?
Shite.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
We're in the game but I have little faith we will take anything.
The ref is the least of our problems.

I'd say he's been okay.... i mean it was a clear penalty for Coventry and he ignored that
Someone please ban Bacuna from taking free kicks out wide.
Shocking delivery !
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
20:51, Fri 8 Dec
This is crap, really really crap
An abominable performance, again.

We don't have the players to press or play like this, so why do we persist? Definition of madness to keep trying to do it in the face of all available evidence...

Good thing Wayne, Ashley, and John will be able to tell the players about how they did it at ManU at half time. Come on lads, just do it like we did and it will all work out, I am sure...
Halftime: Coventry grew into the game more, blues' final third and final ball was lacking. We have to be better with the ball.
It could have been a lot more worse. Need improvement asap in the 2nd half to have any chance back in the game.
And who else takes them? I agree with you btw but we’ve hardly got someone else that can take them
Ricky Blotto
For me, plenty of signs of improvement. Still poor at some of the basics, but flashes of pretty decent football. Final ball poor. We are slowly getting there.

Where, League 1?

Are you saying that you genuinely can’t see the improvement? No chance we will be relegated.
pridding
We've got zero in the final 3rd and they are cutting is open at the back. Some decent stuff in between.

This has been basically how evrey game under Wayne has been.

I genuinely think the bloke would do a good job managing players as good as he was. Just a shame Blues players ain't.

I don’t….. and he’ll never get the chance either
generalBlue
Someone please ban Bacuna from taking free kicks out wide.
Shocking delivery !
And corners