23:04, Sat 25 Nov
It’s definitely there.
Moaning from very early on about keeping possession.
Vitriol when we went behind.
Booing them off at half time even after just equalising.
A definite disconnect and lack of atmosphere after winning.
Weird.
We are supporters. So if you go on matchday support. It’s that simple
Tony Fantastico
23:17, Sat 25 Nov
it’s unfortunate and you’re not wrong

he’s just not proving to be a popular appointment, and coupled with a poor set of results i think his press interviews are far from convincing - which i guess all adds to the apathy towards him from the terraces

i hope it changes though
23:19, Sat 25 Nov
luckily we've got Blackburn away in midweek which we never win at so it'll continue. The games we've lost since he's been in charge we've always lost against those teams it'll take time to turn us around whoever was/is in charge.
23:24, Sat 25 Nov
derbyblue
it’s unfortunate and you’re not wrong

he’s just not proving to be a popular appointment, and coupled with a poor set of results i think his press interviews are far from convincing - which i guess all adds to the apathy towards him from the terraces

i hope it changes though
He’s the most honest bastard you’ll hear at a press conference
Tony Fantastico
23:26, Sat 25 Nov
Results will ultimately decide his fate but there seems to be an element who want him to fail. Don’t know if its a Scouse thing, there was definitely some of that with Gerrard at Villa, or from when he criticised the England fans.

I’m open minded but always want the manger to do well cause it means the team is doing well. We have had managers who I have not liked but so far and from what I’ve read he seems an ok guy to me.

The timing of his appointment and the Zola era has done him no favours as he started off under far more pressure than need be.

Some need to chill but won’t.
23:31, Sat 25 Nov
I’m glad others recognise it. It’s been encouraged though and caught on like an epidemic unfortunately
Tony Fantastico
23:34, Sat 25 Nov
Just need to win another game on the bounce. It turned John Eustace into Pep in some fans eyes.
23:36, Sat 25 Nov
Thongs
Just need to win another game on the bounce. It turned John Eustace into Pep in some fans eyes.
👍💙
Tony Fantastico
23:38, Sat 25 Nov

Sadly for you Rab, you don’t dictate how 18,000 paying customers choose to express themselves

Not everyone is a happy clapper
I think it’s all about two key things - results and style of play. So far the results are; played 6, lost 4, drawn 1 and won 1. The style of play has been almost incomparable from game to game… which suggests to the fans that even the manager doesn’t know how he wants us to play. So if results aren’t great and the style of play isn’t really understood by players or fans then you’re left wondering what the actual eff is going on… and confusion breads frustration.
Relocated my ST back to the Kop

Im around a load of 'get it forward' stop passing it back moaners 🤦‍♂️ who can only see passing it to Ruddy or around the back line as 'pissing about with it'

Also actual boos from the kop corner in the first half today when we conceeded a couple of corners in the first half and were under some pressure

We have some really special fans
23:39, Sat 25 Nov

Sadly for you Rab, you don’t dictate how 18,000 paying customers choose to express themselves

Why would you go if it wasn’t to support?
23:39, Sat 25 Nov
Iain_Gavin

It should be 25,000. Luckily there’s a few thousand of us better than the rest put together. Proper Blues
Tony Fantastico
23:40, Sat 25 Nov
NouCamp
Relocated my ST back to the Kop

Im around a load of 'get it forward' stop passing it back moaners 🤦‍♂️ who can only see passing it to Ruddy or around the back line as 'pissing about with it'

Also actual boos from the kop corner in the first half today when we conceeded a couple of corners in the first half and were under some pressure

We have some really special fans
Bob Latchford and co
Tony Fantastico
23:40, Sat 25 Nov
Thongs

Why would you go if it wasn’t to support?
Exactly. See you Wednesday Thongsy
Tony Fantastico