18:50, Sun 26 Nov
Typed "Blues Manager's name ". Came back as Rooney.

€ustace automatically turns to DvB when you post now.
18:52, Sun 26 Nov
Tom TheProject Brady
Type JE’s surname and press post 😉

On this occasion I called JE a DvB.

Because he is.😉
😁
Tony Fantastico
18:52, Sun 26 Nov
Tom TheProject Brady
Typed "Blues Manager's name ". Came back as Rooney.

€ustace automatically turns to DvB when you post now.
That is exciting
18:57, Sun 26 Nov
I find it difficult to naturally warm to the bloke but I hope he's successful. He's got our badge on we should effing back him.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
18:59, Sun 26 Nov
Rasputin
They weren't bang average at the start of the season.

Do you go to many away games?
19:01, Sun 26 Nov
Eustace

Edit Ffs 😂
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
19:02, Sun 26 Nov
JE got plenty of stick when things weren’t going well especially the horrible few months straight after the WC last season. That’s what happens when you are in highly paid, high profile, results driven roles even outside football . If you can’t hack it and accept it you shouldn’t be in the role.

The last couple of sentences are a strange way of looking at it and in my opinion the wrong way too.

The ‘if you can’t hack it’ argument is just an excuse to justify all and any abuse handed out by unskilled people who all think they are experts when they aren’t.

I can’t say I’ve never done it myself in the past because I have. I don’t any more because I choose not to. I still get frustrated, angry (and happy!) along with all of the other emotions that we go through as fans

Managing sporting teams offers an almost unique opportunity to be criticised and abused pretty much with impunity and also instantly - refereeing is another.

That doesn’t make it acceptable, just accepted.
Rab C Nesbitt
Iain_Gavin
davenports
Tom TheProject Brady
does not mean everyone else has to cheer defeats and poor performances.

Presumably you thought the same about under the Kiddy Harriers reject DvB?
I can't really understand the need to now refer to JE as "Kiddy Harriers reject DVB" .

Because some people are big babies. Simple

And as for booing, we got booed off at HT against Plymouth, a game we were drawing after a great start to the season when people were buzzing. The reason was because it was a shit first half and that’s the way the fans can articulate that in the heat of the moment.

The people trying to dictate how their fellow fans choose to react are just weird
Irony meter just had a fit

Feeding a troll mate. Just no point, seriously.
Up the feckin Blues
19:31, Sun 26 Nov
Nikola Zigic
I find it difficult to naturally warm to the bloke but I hope he's successful. He's got our badge on we should effing back him.

The pattern of play for the second goal was very encouraging - still a very long way to go, but I’ve not seen us pass and move like that since Rooney arrived which suggests they are getting used to the expectations

Also highlights that doing this early in the season was just madness. This sort of upheaval in terms of tactics, style of play, pressing, fitness etc needs the 5-6 weeks of solid preparation you only get in pre season
20:04, Sun 26 Nov
Yeah that second goal yesterday gave me some hope. Need to sort us out defensively though, still too easy to score against.
20:09, Sun 26 Nov
Eustace

Edit Ffs 😂

If you read the Children's Trust thread then all is explained
20:24, Sun 26 Nov
doublepost
20:28, Sun 26 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
It’s definitely there.
Moaning from very early on about keeping possession.
Vitriol when we went behind.
Booing them off at half time even after just equalising.
A definite disconnect and lack of atmosphere after winning.
Weird.
We are supporters. So if you go on matchday support. It’s that simple

So you supported Cotterill at every match and criticised anybody that was not supporting him throughout his tenure?

Clearly, we should support a new manager but if somebody does not rate the manager and feels the club will be better off without him they are more than entitled to voice their opinion. They may be wrong, they may be premature but they sure as hell should be able to voice it and not be told what to do.
20:54, Sun 26 Nov
Spot on. Dictating that the way YOU express your support is the way EVERYONE should express their support is arrogant and deluded
20:58, Sun 26 Nov
Managers I didn’t like are aplenty I still supported their teams inside the grounds yes. And didn’t criticise every misplaced pass or pass backwards.
Is this really so hard to understand and something that isn’t the norm?
Tony Fantastico