22:58, Mon 27 Nov
Yep. That's a perfect example of what I mean. Sneering and intolerant.
The cold never bothered me anyway
23:03, Mon 27 Nov
I sent you that PM over a week ago. You make an inaccurate accusation about a lie which I would find offensive if it carried any substance but it is just laughable.

Talking about PM’s like this (even it were accurate which it isn’t) is another bit of poor behaviour. I really don’t understand what you are up to these days on here but am more than happy to not respond further, as you suggest.

Don't worry i have a speech to give in Swindon tomorrow and some awards to give out - so you can carry on talking, sneering and being intolerant about me then
23:11, Mon 27 Nov
I didn’t invite you to comment on an exchange I was having with someone else about their pretty bad behaviour, which incidentally included reporting (incorrectly) private messages not initiated by me which I find really poor behaviour. If you think doing that, or say accusing people of being mentally ill and an alcoholic as the same level of thing, that’s down to you.

You post your views pretty often . Maybe you do it for the bants but from what I can see you are perfectly serious in the value you place on them. You and they aren’t exactly renowned for your politeness or their politeness, so I’d suggest removing the fairly sizeable beam out of your own eye before recommending it to others.