21:44, Mon 27 Nov
Blimey Rags, tonight I've seen a claim on here that booing is an alternative way of supporting the players, how can that not be greeted with the hilarity it deserves? 😁

The SHA's gone Tom.

I don't agree with it ... but i did enjoy his argument supporting the thought.

More importantly, he actually said that he had never booed, but was explaining to people why those who do MAY justify it.
21:47, Mon 27 Nov
Trouble with the argument is he's speaking for others. Has he asked those booing the players during the game why they were doing it? No, pretty sure not. So it's just pure supposition.
The booing as an alternative way of showing support though...yeah, quite brilliant tbf and made me genuinely laugh out loud.
Up the feckin Blues
21:49, Mon 27 Nov
Oh come on Rags we’ve had some decent chats on here in the 14 (lol) years I’ve been a member here x

Yes mate i know, and partly on the wind-up ... but describing anyone questioning Rooney's appointment as a "mouth breather" was a bit uncalled for wasn't it ?

Give what I get bab.

I’m bored with people who are obviously either deliberately antagonistic and then cry when they get a bit back, or WUMs who aren’t helping any kind of cause especially the club’s and especially when people try to suggest completely stupid things like booing is constructive criticism which I think might be the worst take I’ve ever seen on here.

I’ve been naughty stepped several times for stuff a lot softer than posts I see on here daily nowadays and tbh the quality of this board has hit the floor in recent months so it’s putting me off posting anywhere near as much and when I do I can’t be bothered to put any effort in. I can’t imagine I’m alone in thinking that. This board is nearly as bad as Blues Facebook now.
21:51, Mon 27 Nov
Tom TheProject Brady
Oh come on Rags we’ve had some decent chats on here in the 14 (lol) years I’ve been a member here x

Yes mate i know, and partly on the wind-up ... but describing anyone questioning Rooney's appointment as a "mouth breather" was a bit uncalled for wasn't it ?

Give what I get bab.

I’m bored with people who are obviously either deliberately antagonistic and then cry when they get a bit back, or WUMs who aren’t helping any kind of cause especially the club’s and especially when people try to suggest completely stupid things like booing is constructive criticism which I think might be the worst take I’ve ever seen on here.

I’ve been naughty stepped several times for stuff a lot softer than posts I see on here daily nowadays and tbh the quality of this board has hit the floor in recent months so it’s putting me off posting anywhere near as much and when I do I can’t be bothered to put any effort in. I can’t imagine I’m alone in thinking that. This board is nearly as bad as Blues Facebook now.

No, you're not alone.
Up the feckin Blues
21:51, Mon 27 Nov

Give what I get bab.

I’m bored with people who are obviously either deliberately antagonistic and then cry when they get a bit back, or WUMs who aren’t helping any kind of cause especially the club’s.

Yeah, i tend to agree ... and that Rab bloke is the name i constantly hear in my secret pervy whispered hovel meetings.

Got to have faith though
Stop feeding the trolls. Usually your advice tbf 😁
Tony Fantastico
Rab C Nesbitt

Fair play 😁👍
Up the feckin Blues
21:55, Mon 27 Nov

Hi Rab ... you won't read this because you have me on ignore - just wanted to say that it's lovely to know that now you literally can't read counter-arguments - rather than people constantly having to point out that you are misreading them
22:12, Mon 27 Nov
‘People’ = you.

I can’t believe you have got away with some of the things you have said recently, which are really poor for someone who claims not only to be some sort of genius, but supposedly ascribes to himself some knowledge relating to mental illness and sympathetic understanding of it. It’s far beyond being able to be justified about differences of opinion and spats about a football club and its actions. Quite awful really, you should be ashamed of yourself and your attempts to bully and belittle others.
22:22, Mon 27 Nov
Given some of the posts you've aimed at people since Rooney was made manager, I'd be wary of criticising others.
The cold never bothered me anyway
22:24, Mon 27 Nov
‘People’ = you.

I can’t believe you have got away with some of the things you have said recently, which are really poor for someone who claims not only to be some sort of genius, but supposedly ascribes to himself some knowledge relating to mental illness and sympathetic understanding of it. It’s far beyond being able to be justified about differences of opinion and spats about a football club and its actions. Quite awful really, you should be ashamed of yourself and your attempts to bully and belittle others.

Hold on, you just lied blatantly to me in a PM by first asking what my previous PM said and then denying that you'd asked me, and then denying that you'd said what it was i was PM'ing you about - hence why i found the relevant post and pasted it for you.

So you asked for my help, i gave it, then you lie and now you criticise.

Just join the queue of people who have me on "ignore" and be done with it. I think Raspers will probably be glad if you did the same too considering some of the abusive bullying you've aimed at him recently
22:39, Mon 27 Nov
I sent you that PM over a week ago. You make an inaccurate accusation about a lie which I would find offensive if it carried any substance but it is just laughable.

Talking about PM’s like this (even it were accurate which it isn’t) is another bit of poor behaviour. I really don’t understand what you are up to these days on here but am more than happy to not respond further, as you suggest.
22:41, Mon 27 Nov
Rasputin
Given some of the posts you've aimed at people since Rooney was made manager, I'd be wary of criticising others.

‘Aimed’ 🙄. I think you mean ‘replied to’.
22:45, Mon 27 Nov
Nope.

You've been sneerily intolerant of any view you don't agree with regarding the manager.

You aren't the only one though, there's a lot of happyclappers who appear to like dishing it out but can't accept it in return.
The cold never bothered me anyway
22:54, Mon 27 Nov
I must admit I’ve found your posts fairly difficult to tolerate, though being lectured by you about sneering helps as it shows you aren’t entirely without a sense of humour after all.

Maybe, I don’t know, it’s actually not very sensible to write someone off entirely after a few games. I do find that daft, but not the scepticism about the appointment or whether it will work in time at all. It maybe suggests you haven’t read what I’ve written if you think I’m a ‘happyclapper’ little of which can actually be seen at all except by people who have made their minds up from the off.

Just my opinion, though of course, I do rate mine more valid than yours, which is why I have mine and they’re different to yours. I believe that’s how it works. I don’t think I’ve accused you of being an alcoholic, needing help, and having a bad serious mental illness because you do have your views though.