23:41, Sat 25 Nov
đź‘Ť
23:43, Sat 25 Nov
Can’t beat it. Eleven teen pints. Rum and coke galore and now Christmas wine getting drunk to celebrate me being alive weeks after I was allegedly dying.
Blues đź’™
Tony Fantastico
23:43, Sat 25 Nov
The fans did for Zola

The fans did for Cotterill

I’m glad you happy clapped through both, but the paying public have a voice, and sometimes it benefits to use it
23:44, Sat 25 Nov
Iain_Gavin
The fans did for Zola

I’m glad you happy clapped through both, but the paying public have a voice, and sometimes it benefits to use it
More lies. I hated Cotterill more than some of the chumps on here.
Have you ever considered playing pool on a Saturday?
Tony Fantastico
23:47, Sat 25 Nov
NorthernBlue
I think it’s all about two key things - results and style of play. So far the results are; played 6, lost 4, drawn 1 and won 1. The style of play has been almost incomparable from game to game… which suggests to the fans that even the manager doesn’t know how he wants us to play. So if results aren’t great and the style of play isn’t really understood by players or fans then you’re left wondering what the actual eff is going on… and confusion breads frustration.

Fully agree with this.

I never have and never would boo or not support the team, it achieves nothing and is pretty immature from a grown adult, in my opinion.

So it is possible to support the team and echo the comments of NorthernBlue, it doesn’t have to be one or the other.
23:58, Sat 25 Nov
Despite the empty seats if you are any one of the feckwits who were booing after 11 minutes when Ruddy made an error then please stay away from our ground and feck right off

Absolute morons !
23:59, Sat 25 Nov
Me neither.

Like a lot of threads on here, people adopt a position (hate Rooney for example) and then won’t be moved from it.

We won today - I genuinely think there are people in the ground who have left with a level of disappointment because it doesn’t fit their narrative.

I’ve also never quite understood how abusing the team and manager is supposed to lead to something positive. That’s not being a happy clapper, it’s just choosing not to be a miserable sod.
23:59, Sat 25 Nov
Iain_Gavin
The fans did for Zola

Wrong results did it for Zola results did it for Cotterill.

Zola was a nice guy, Cotterill didn’t seem so. Ferguson not a particularly nice guy but stayed at Man U pretty well 20 years. Any idea why.

You are coming across as having an agenda.
00:02, Sun 26 Nov
wookie
Me neither.

Like a lot of threads on here, people adopt a position (hate Rooney for example) and then won’t be moved from it.

We won today - I genuinely think there are people in the ground who have left with a level of disappointment because it doesn’t fit their narrative.

I’ve also never quite understood how abusing the team and manager is supposed to lead to something positive. That’s not being a happy clapper, it’s just choosing not to be a miserable sod.
đź‘Ť
Tony Fantastico
I don’t think it was any worse than what it would have been under Eustace if we were playing the same way tbh.

We were genuinely awful first half against a team that had one point away all season, there is obviously going to be some discontent.
Gazball?
00:14, Sun 26 Nov
ZLAMMER
luckily we've got Blackburn away in midweek which we never win at so it'll continue. The games we've lost since he's been in charge we've always lost against those teams it'll take time to turn us around whoever was/is in charge.

I do understand your point but if you bring a new manager in isn’t it supposed to be an upgrade on what you’ve sacked?
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
What does discontent do for the team after 5 games of a manager’s reign and new owners first appointment?
Genuine question because I find it as weird as vilers thinking their team is relevant on a huge club scale
Tony Fantastico
00:22, Sun 26 Nov
jefflynneshair
I do understand your point but if you bring a new manager in isn’t it supposed to be an upgrade on what you’ve sacked?

I'm not sure if he is or he isn't yet, but I'm not gonna call it after 5 or 6 games.

We've won one more game in November than we did in September for example.
00:28, Sun 26 Nov
derbyblue
it’s unfortunate and you’re not wrong

he’s just not proving to be a popular appointment, and coupled with a poor set of results i think his press interviews are far from convincing - which i guess all adds to the apathy towards him from the terraces

i hope it changes though

I actually find his interviews and press conferences more engaging the eustaces who was a master at saying nothing

And I think today was the first time we have come from behind to win for a long time ,which is another positive
I guess it depends what motivates the players individually, like others said I have and never would boo the team and don’t like when I hear it but the players do need to know when their performance levels aren’t good enough.

Not saying that means booing them and I didn’t really hear any tbh - but did leave for half time as soon as Bacuna scored. I will still support them when we’re playing crap but I think questioning wtf are we doing is within reason, regardless of manager.
Gazball?