09:29, Sun 26 Nov
Yes sorry I meant the first half, luckily they were that shit that we were still in the game when they tired.

The subs they brought on made some of ours of recent years look like world beaters too, not sure what the lowest points total is in this league but they could threaten it with that squad.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:30, Sun 26 Nov
yeah to turn us around and beat teams away like middlesbrough and southampton which we were unlikely to have won whoever in charge
09:43, Sun 26 Nov
People are anti Rooney because we’ve been dreadful under him, it’s as simple as that.
09:46, Sun 26 Nov
Nah there’s more to it. People have been anti all things Rooney before we played a game under him so thats put that to bed.
Some seemingly didn’t want to celebrate a win yesterday. It’s weird
Tony Fantastico
09:47, Sun 26 Nov
People are anti Rooney because we’ve been dreadful under him, it’s as simple as that.

Plenty of people were anti Rooney before he’d even taken his first training session.
09:48, Sun 26 Nov
True for some but not all. By a long way.
09:48, Sun 26 Nov

People say on here that “nobody wants us to lose just to get Rooney sacked/be proven right”

I spoke to 1 person with that view in a pub pre-match yesterday and I heard it three times from my seat before kick off.

People are effing stupid.
09:49, Sun 26 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Nah there’s more to it. People have been anti all things Rooney before we played a game under him so thats put that to bed.

Smartarse 😁😉
09:50, Sun 26 Nov
Exactly at no point do I remember anyone rejoicing when we lost under the previous manager.

I’ve wanted him out from last season but I never once felt the need to make it an issue every time we lost.
09:53, Sun 26 Nov
Tom TheProject Brady

People say on here that “nobody wants us to lose just to get Rooney sacked/be proven right”

I spoke to 1 person with that view in a pub pre-match yesterday and I heard it three times from my seat before kick off.

People are effing stupid.
👍
Yeah I’ve been told I’m making it up. I’m not. I’m glad others have seen it
Tony Fantastico
09:54, Sun 26 Nov
Clapton
Exactly at no point do I remember anyone rejoicing when we lost under the previous manager.

I’ve wanted him out from last season but I never once felt the need to make it an issue every time we lost.
And I’m sure you enjoyed the wins too as much as anyone else
Tony Fantastico
09:54, Sun 26 Nov
It's not just about Rooney though, is it?

The whole situation around hanging JE out to dry was handled incredibly badly.

If they'd brought in someone who actually had a decent track record, and who looked like they actually have a plan on the pitch, then you wouldn't be hearing so much dissent IMO.
The cold never bothered me anyway
09:55, Sun 26 Nov
👍
Tony Fantastico
09:56, Sun 26 Nov
It's not just about Rooney though, is it?

The whole situation around hanging JE out to dry was handled incredibly badly.

If they'd brought in someone who actually had a decent track record, and who looked like they actually have a plan on the pitch, then you wouldn't be hearing so much dissent IMO.

Probably correct, but it’s not right to abuse Rooney, he’s just accepted a job offered to him. I swear some think that he’s masterminded this whole thing.

Nor is it right to say that nobody wants us to lose, as that is factually incorrect. I hard it at least 4 times yesterday.
09:56, Sun 26 Nov
I don’t think it’s that weird, it was a shit performance against a league one quality team.

Happy with the 3 points but I didn’t see anything to convince me that we will be anything but sliding down the table under WR, of course I hope I’m wrong.