08:35, Sun 26 Nov
johnthefence
I’ve just re-read my post. I typed our previous managers name but for some reason it has auto changed to how it appears in my post. I have no idea why, have l missed something?

Yes you have... i think you will find it was a fun request to Andy in return for a £50 donation to the Children's Trust Christmas appeal.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
08:43, Sun 26 Nov
johnthefence
I’ve just re-read my post. I typed our previous managers name but for some reason it has auto changed to how it appears in my post. I have no idea why, have l missed something?

Incredibly childish, isn't it.
The cold never bothered me anyway
08:45, Sun 26 Nov
I’m sure if you give £50 to the children’s charity Andy will remove it.
08:53, Sun 26 Nov
LBN
LBN
Rab C Nesbitt
It’s definitely there.
Moaning from very early on about keeping possession.
Vitriol when we went behind.
Booing them off at half time even after just equalising.
A definite disconnect and lack of atmosphere after winning.
Weird.
We are supporters. So if you go on matchday support. It’s that simple

I watched Rooney's post match interview on the blues YouTube channel, I was disappointed with all the hate he was getting. People were not happy because it was only Sheff Wed so Rooney is still an idiot. FFS do people forget we always slip up in these types of fixtures? you only have to look back at last season when we lost to 10 man Wigan.

Agreed. Just watched it too. These are hard weeks, but he has a plan, and he’s smarter than we might think. Results like yesterday buy him and us time to make this transition. We’re on this path now, and it might help to just not allow Blues to get under our collective skin while this change takes place. Life really is slightly more pleasant when you can enjoy the wins and good performances without feeling apoplectic or suicidal when we’re not playing well.
08:54, Sun 26 Nov
I'm not sure what booing at halftime achieves, but they are paying customers so can do what they see fit within reason.

There are a myriad of reasons why some people are not particularly enamoured by Rooney, but I do find it funny to read some who made it very clear they never supported JE getting angry that others are doing the same to Rooney.
The cold never bothered me anyway
09:04, Sun 26 Nov
I am mystified at the moment. A decade of absent, inept and often self destructive ownership. Some really terrible managers and players.

We finally get good owners, a stadium that looks like a stadium again and Bacca gets a worldie and we boo? I get it has been a tough month but things really aren’t that bad. Didn’t we expect a season of transition when 12th was a reasonable target? That is where we are heading.

Will some only be content when Rooney is sacked and we bring in either an ex Blues player or a West Midlands born and bred gaffer?
09:06, Sun 26 Nov
I think some just want a DvB as manager.
09:16, Sun 26 Nov
NouCamp
Relocated my ST back to the Kop

Im around a load of 'get it forward' stop passing it back moaners 🤦‍♂️ who can only see passing it to Ruddy or around the back line as 'pissing about with it'

Also actual boos from the kop corner in the first half today when we conceeded a couple of corners in the first half and were under some pressure

We have some really special fans

I agree with you and others that the booing was ridiculous but what was the passing it around the back if no pissing about with it? I don’t remember a single attack being launched from us doing that, just either rushed clearances that could’ve been done a lot cleaner 5 seconds beforehand or us losing the ball in very dangerous positions like when Ruddy lost the ball.

The loudest the stadium got was to call Bannan a DvB which is very sad.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:16, Sun 26 Nov
Given how poorly we played in the first half and the recent run of form, I thought the fans were okay.

There was a bit of moaning but you get that every time we're playing crap and losing. Obviously the goal helped and then second half the vast majority of the crowd seemed to appreciate the improvement in performance.
09:20, Sun 26 Nov
GBBlue
I am mystified at the moment. A decade of absent, inept and often self destructive ownership. Some really terrible managers and players.

We finally get good owners, a stadium that looks like a stadium again and Bacca gets a worldie and we boo? I get it has been a tough month but things really aren’t that bad. Didn’t we expect a season of transition when 12th was a reasonable target? That is where we are heading.

Will some only be content when Rooney is sacked and we bring in either an ex Blues player or a West Midlands born and bred gaffer?

As my previous post I 100% agree that the booing is ridiculous.

That said, 12th? Unless whatever Rooney’s plan is suddenly clicks I can’t see any way we’re heading for that.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:21, Sun 26 Nov
ZLAMMER
luckily we've got Blackburn away in midweek which we never win at so it'll continue. The games we've lost since he's been in charge we've always lost against those teams it'll take time to turn us around whoever was/is in charge.

"Turn us around"?

We were fine under JE. Complete myth that we didn't play "football". Rooney was a shit appointment and he is completely unconvincing as a manager.

Never boo the team though.
09:21, Sun 26 Nov
Super Hans
NouCamp

Im around a load of 'get it forward' stop passing it back moaners 🤦‍♂️ who can only see passing it to Ruddy or around the back line as 'pissing about with it'

Also actual boos from the kop corner in the first half today when we conceeded a couple of corners in the first half and were under some pressure

I agree with you and others that the booing was ridiculous but what was the passing it around the back if no pissing about with it? I don’t remember a single attack being launched from us doing that, just either rushed clearances that could’ve been done a lot cleaner 5 seconds beforehand or us losing the ball in very dangerous positions like when Ruddy lost the ball.

Whilst i agree with you what I would say is our goal came from maintaining possession rather than launching it, building from the back. First time we have seen glimpses of how that can work especially when the opposition have been pressing all match. We did to them what Ipswich did to us.
09:24, Sun 26 Nov
Are you in Block 3?

There’s people there beyond any comprehension of how to play the modern game.

Some idiot in front of me left his seat when they scored. “Not watching this crap anymore”

He was there after the break, of course.
09:24, Sun 26 Nov
Rasputin
I'm not sure what booing at halftime achieves, but they are paying customers so can do what they see fit within reason.

There are a myriad of reasons why some people are not particularly enamoured by Rooney, but I do find it funny to read some who made it very clear they never supported JE getting angry that others are doing the same to Rooney.
I supported Eustace at every game and enjoyed every win. Thank you.
Now who has said they never supported Eustace?
Not rating him and not supporting are two very different things
Tony Fantastico
09:28, Sun 26 Nov
Super Hans
NouCamp

I think it’s fair enough to say ‘passing it around at the back’ can be pissing about with it. Quite a few have mentioned, as did Rooney in his interview, that while the Sheffield forward press was effective first half, just going back to Ruddy and players not taking responsibility on the ball doesn’t work. Passing the ball to a player in a worse position than you to do something with it isn’t good enough, and it’s more dangerous doing it around our own box. If we’re going to become a passing side we have to move the ball quicker and better and players have to get in positions where the play can be quickened and linked.

Don’t know why people won’t accept there’s a pretty brain dead anti Rooney attitude though. There may be a ‘myriad of reasons’ (there isn’t really) about why people should be so vociferously opposed to him being our manager but let’s face it most of them are more childish than the alleged major criticism of Eustace.