When we equalised a fan two rows in front of me turned to say they had listened to me at last as every attack I am yelling "shoot" we piss about at the back risking conceding and up front we pass , pass, pass when we can only score if we shoot so no apologies for being a Gerrit forward merchant.
00:44, Sun 26 Nov
Am I missing something here? Everyone was celebrating when the goal went in, there was murmurs about bad play, same as always whatever the manager? What's your agenda here? More Anti Eust ace nonsense?
00:57, Sun 26 Nov
I feel for the guy really. He's pretty tough but we're all human aren't we and he deserves better tbh. I do think the owners haven't helped with ratcheting up the expectation levels and all this talk of 'no fear' has set him up a bit. Hope to see a few more points on the board before Xmas and maybe he gets a break from the hate.
01:23, Sun 26 Nov
He’s on a hiding to nothing that only a prolonged set of positive results will change.

1) Eustaces sacking came after two good wins papered over the cracks

2) He has absolutely no track record that suggests he can transform us to “Cooks vision” which has been mentioned by Rooney in virtually every post match press conference.

3) His first couple of line ups were ridiculous especially on the back of two good wins.

4) His press conferences exude no authority or confidence, he stumbles through them

5) For reasons l won’t go into he’s a figure of fun and the mud has stuck

He’s got a lot of hard work to win the fans over, we can be a cynical bunch, l think it’s a defence mechanism we’ve adopted over the last ten years. Eustace was respected regardless of results, Rooney doesn’t command the same respect and probably never will unless he fulfils the clubs vision. But can he? I hope he does for all our sakes.
01:26, Sun 26 Nov
I’ve just re-read my post. I typed our previous managers name but for some reason it has auto changed to how it appears in my post. I have no idea why, have l missed something?
01:28, Sun 26 Nov
Think someones have a little bit of banter, hilarious stuff.
01:33, Sun 26 Nov
That happened to me as well so I changed it to John.

Big Brothers upon us changing our speak.
01:38, Sun 26 Nov
Unbelievable
01:40, Sun 26 Nov
Yeah I had to put a space in-between 'DVB's' name. Odd folks
03:06, Sun 26 Nov
Unbelievable

Read the Children's Trust Charity thread and you'll see why.
03:56, Sun 26 Nov
Yes it’s there but it’s directed at the wrong person. Rooney didn’t sack Eustace or appoint himself.

Looking for an easy target when it’s cook who should be the person to aim any anger at.

I wonder if these haters realise they might turn our owners off from investing more.
LBN
06:12, Sun 26 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
It’s definitely there.
Moaning from very early on about keeping possession.
Vitriol when we went behind.
Booing them off at half time even after just equalising.
A definite disconnect and lack of atmosphere after winning.
Weird.
We are supporters. So if you go on matchday support. It’s that simple

I watched Rooney's post match interview on the blues YouTube channel, I was disappointed with all the hate he was getting. People were not happy because it was only Sheff Wed so Rooney is still an idiot. FFS do people forget we always slip up in these types of fixtures? you only have to look back at last season when we lost to 10 man Wigan.
06:27, Sun 26 Nov
Rags
Unbelievable

Read the Children's Trust Charity thread and you'll see why.

Read and now understood. No further comment
07:22, Sun 26 Nov
I don’t want Rooney to fail. I don’t want any Birmingham City manager to fail that would mean relegation potentially.

I am just in that camp that DIDN’T want Rooney as manager.

There’s a difference.

I’ve seen no improvements despite his programme notes about what they’ve supposedly been working on in training and we were dog shit awful yesterday and sometimes made the supposed worst team in the league look like Real Madrid.

If it wasn’t points based I’m not sure who the actual worst team in the league are at the minute…

But. If somehow a switch is flicked then I’ll eat my hat.

In the meantime I’ll be at Blackburn Wednesday night and won’t get home till after midnight so don’t doubt my lack of support it’s always there despite frustrations.
07:31, Sun 26 Nov
Well, I can accept it’s limited vocabulary and a bit of hyperbole which means you come up with the cliche about ‘dogshite’ (bracket with people staying that anybody disagreeing with a slightly hysterical opinion needs to ‘give their head a wobble’) and the other side being made to look like Real Madrid, but that’s a bit different from what started this thread off.

I can perfectly well accept you saying ‘I remain to be convinced’ and I don’t doubt your support. What was being criticised though was something different, which was people complaining 10 minutes into the game that we’re trying to pass to each other and then booing the team off at half. Some people definitely do have an agenda and we see it in this thread, and it was there before the team kicked a ball under this manager, which in my view is pretty odd support: Apparently if you think this is an odd way to support the team you are a ‘happy clapper’.