11:54, Tue 2 Jan
TaylorJay84
Cooper has gone from 9s to 2-1 fave with skybet.
People are lumping on or they know something we don’t.
It’s not lumping mate. 40 or 50 quid could do that to the market with some bookies
Tony Fantastico
11:58, Tue 2 Jan
Albion have enquired how much we will be willing to pay them to take Corboran, the owner needs a new mansion you see.
11:58, Tue 2 Jan
TaylorJay84

I'm up for Cooper purely because 'Coops' is a great football nickname.

I'm not totally convinced, I've got a vague memory of Swansea fans really not enjoying him as manager, could be wrong though.
They will already have lined them up
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
What about Lopetegui ?
Tam
12:04, Tue 2 Jan
shd
shd
What about Lopetegui ?

Please, no. It's got to be something that's easy to spell. Like Cooke.
Make Blues Great Again
12:09, Tue 2 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
TaylorJay84
It’s not lumping mate. 40 or 50 quid could do that to the market with some bookies

Ah ok, fair one Rab 👍
Always wondered how odds just drop and stuff.
12:10, Tue 2 Jan
coventrybluenose
They will already have lined them up

100%.
12:11, Tue 2 Jan
JohnP
TaylorJay84

I'm up for Cooper purely because 'Coops' is a great football nickname.

I'm not totally convinced, I've got a vague memory of Swansea fans really not enjoying him as manager, could be wrong though.

He did a good job at Swansea in difficult circumstances. He's more pragmatic than previous managers so they weren't happy that they weren't playing 'the Swansea way'. Pretty sure he didn't have much to spend/ had to cut the wages.
12:13, Tue 2 Jan
Ah ok, I thought he was one of the ones who did too much passing for no real gain, but sounds like the opposite.
Rab C Nesbitt
Iain_Gavin
Cattellroadcorner
I reckon it's Cooper.

I would have Eustace back - I think he deserves a chance to finish what he started this season, and with all the off the field stuff being overhauled, another 18 months of stability and progression on the pitch could be what is needed - I fully accept this wont happen, so my order is as follows

1) Cooper
2) Marsch
3) Hassenhutl
Stuff Eustace. Look forward please

JE would regard Cook etc as 'jokers' after what they did to him, especially given who they appointed and the timing.
Why would he want to work with them again? Fully within his rights to tell them to 'shove it' if they got in touch.
It won't be JE though

Hassenhutl would be a good fit I think, not so many are mentioning him
12:14, Tue 2 Jan
i`d look at mark robins at cov
12:16, Tue 2 Jan
JohnP
Ah ok, I thought he was one of the ones who did too much passing for no real gain, but sounds like the opposite.

Yeah I think following on from the likes of Brendan Rodgers and Roberto Martinez, his style was obviously different to what Swansea were used too.
But he did have to deal with an evolving squad, getting older players/big wages off the books.
Seems to work well with younger players too.

Would be a coup for blues imo, not sexy but a coup.
12:17, Tue 2 Jan
Not going to leave Coventry for us.

Cooper is the man if he wants it. If not then I'd be making a move for Neill.
12:20, Tue 2 Jan
Nathan Jones would be the choice laid the Luton foundations and would certainly bring something to the table he's crackers need to start building not a manager till the end of the season rubbish