17:29, Wed 3 Jan
Must admit the juxtaposition of the word โ€˜brainsโ€™ and โ€˜Cotterillโ€™ in a sentence is somewhat jarring.
17:30, Wed 3 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Because he got Derby relegated

I see what you did there.
17:30, Wed 3 Jan
Somebody that will ignore the vitriol and toxicity that surrounds the club.
Will buy into whatever Cook comes up with at the interview.
18:19, Wed 3 Jan
Ribeye
Rab C Nesbitt

Seriously though if Rosenior gets the credit for being the brains behind the operation, he has to take the relegation as his fault as well.
And it has been said Rooney was very hands off here. So it seems were the other coaches ๐Ÿ˜
Tony Fantastico
Rab C Nesbitt
Ribeye
Rab C Nesbitt

Seriously though if Rosenior gets the credit for being the brains behind the operation, he has to take the relegation as his fault as well.
And it has been said Rooney was very hands off here. So it seems were the other coaches ๐Ÿ˜

Derby had a 21 point reduction to contend with, without it they would have got 52 points and been safe.

If you gave Rooney a 21 point reduction point at Blues we'd be -11 points after his 15 game reign be lucky to finish with + points by the end of the season on his own and no Rosenior
Yes I know.
Tony Fantastico
21:08, Wed 3 Jan
Iโ€™ve been sworn to secrecy by my nephew, but he does have connections.

It canโ€™t be announced until after their final game on Sunday, but Tom has tapped up Bill Belichick. Fantastic head coach, numerous rings, will be a winner from the off.

Only used to an Aug to Feb season tbf, so will need his defensive and offensive head coaches to step up, but Cole and Powell will be more than ready by this time next year after a few months under him.

Exciting times. ๐Ÿ‘
Been sworn to secrecy but here you are posting it on the internet ๐Ÿ™„
21:21, Wed 3 Jan
Woosh
21:27, Wed 3 Jan
Partisan Blues Fan
Been sworn to secrecy but here you are posting it on the internet ๐Ÿ™„

Jesus Christ the number of people on here who believe everything is serious.
21:37, Wed 3 Jan
Ain't it just but got to say that is about one of the best yet.

I wonder if we will get the Patriot's draft picks as part of the deal?
21:38, Wed 3 Jan
Tom TheProject Brady
Woosh

I'm really hoping your the one who's had a whooshing there.

If not ๐Ÿ˜‚
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
Rab C Nesbitt
Ribeye
Rab C Nesbitt

Derby had a 21 point reduction to contend with, without it they would have got 52 points and been safe.

If you gave Rooney a 21 point reduction point at Blues we'd be -11 points after his 15 game reign be lucky to finish with + points by the end of the season on his own and no Rosenior

Iโ€™m confused. Bob tells me Rooney was a big fat failure at Derby. Was Rooney responsible for any bad things that happened and Roseniior for the good? If Bob is out there, perhaps he can help.
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
Rab C Nesbitt
Ribeye
Rab C Nesbitt

Heโ€™s gone, no point pining. Move on and support the team
22:20, Wed 3 Jan
Pearly Dewdrops
Iโ€™ve been sworn to secrecy by my nephew, but he does have connections.

It canโ€™t be announced until after their final game on Sunday, but Tom has tapped up Bill Belichick. Fantastic head coach, numerous rings, will be a winner from the off.

Only used to an Aug to Feb season tbf, so will need his defensive and offensive head coaches to step up, but Cole and Powell will be more than ready by this time next year after a few months under him.

Exciting times. ๐Ÿ‘

This would be the last straw for me. Coaches might be successful in their own sport but it is NOT transferable.

I knew the whole Tom Brady thing would end up with something as stupid as this.

Staggered.