17:28, Tue 2 Jan
ThekombiChronicles
Hopefully, we will all be pleasantly surprised, but I think Cooper will wait to see wait happens with Palace. And if Mowbray doesn't fancy working this far south anymore, that doesn't leave many options.

Personally, I'd rather us go for a Mousinho type from Portsmouth over a return to Rowett or Eustace.

Good win ratio (50%). Improved Portsmouth when he took over.

I agree re Mousinho type.

Cooper may well do so, he does run the risk of not getting either then though. Palace haven't even sacked Hodgson yet
17:32, Tue 2 Jan
He may well miss out on both, but they'll be sacking in the Prem in the next few months and would probably stand a chance for consideration.

If he comes to is and gets it wrong, where does that leave him then?

Hopefully a successor is named fairly soon, the idea of Spooner overseeing things doesn't fill me with confidence.
Looks like Cooper….

[x.com]
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
Cooper nearly 1/2 in the odds now.

Think the players will welcome this. The way he seems to galvanise teams.
19:14, Tue 2 Jan
coventrybluenose
Looks like Cooper….

[x.com]

Just another shite peddler mate. Don't fall for it.
19:14, Tue 2 Jan
Nasa Blue
Cooper nearly 1/2 in the odds now.

Think the players will welcome this. The way he seems to galvanise teams.

Believe it when he's holding the obligatory scarf on the kop
19:15, Tue 2 Jan
Cooper low in odds because people have been betting on him all day.

That source doesn't look reliable - the one I saw that does look more likely however isn't 100% certain on it. Cooper would be a huge coup for us.
coventrybluenose
Looks like Cooper….

[x.com]
Mate he’s got 169 followers.
45 of them from todays bullshit post
Tony Fantastico
19:17, Tue 2 Jan
Could be the perfect storm, plus it’s another midlands club.
19:19, Tue 2 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
coventrybluenose
Looks like Cooper….

[x.com]
Mate he’s got 169 followers.
45 of them from todays bullshit post

These football source experts have to start somewhere. You’ll see him on a Sky Sports panel soon. Overseas world transfer expert correspondent.
19:21, Tue 2 Jan
coventrybluenose
Looks like Cooper….

[x.com]

If twitter says or or whatever twitter is called now it must be true.
19:24, Tue 2 Jan
I would be happy with Cooper or Mowbray. Both good, intelligent appointments. I don’t think either would put up with being told what style of football to play for a start. Find someone else to do the introductory press conference than Cook.
19:24, Tue 2 Jan
mjd2505
Cooper low in odds because people have been betting on him all day.

That source doesn't look reliable - the one I saw that does look more likely however isn't 100% certain on it. Cooper would be a huge coup for us.

Wouldn’t surprise me if the betting companies were behind these bullshit accounts. You only have to look across X to see blues fans putting screenshots of lumping on Cooper.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:26, Tue 2 Jan
Bernard Le Roux will be on I’m a Celebrity in a few years for the number one football correspondent.

Get on it. Stevie Cooper.
19:27, Tue 2 Jan
Can someone with more money than sense or even a few of you put £100 or a grand on David Beckham. Lets raise the clubs profile😁😁😁😁