07:37, Wed 3 Jan
I wrote it wrong, it's not that they aren't interested in Ralph H my mate just hasn't heard him mentioned
07:45, Wed 3 Jan
big sam
08:26, Wed 3 Jan
TrickyBlue
I’ll be gutted if we end up with Rowett

Same. Really really hope thats not a direction we go
08:32, Wed 3 Jan
In all seriousness I heard last night that we've spoken to Cooper and it wasn't a straight out No. He needs convincing which is quite obvious really. Cook is involved in the decision and is pushing hard. I'd be surprised if we don't get him, love or hate Cook but he knows how to sell. He's a clever bloke and could sell ice to the Eskimos. Same person who I've had info off in the past(info dried up massively since takeover) also said Mowbray not on the list nor Ralph H but Gary Rowett and a bloke from abroad are back up plans to Cooper.

You don’t knowingly post bullshit, as far as I’m aware. Not sure if it is good or bad news. On the one hand Cook could have been over confident and shot his bolt, on the other, there’s still a chance. Cook and co haven’t done themselves any favours really, sacking two managers in half a season. Anyone with any sense would be circumspect.
Well this is the thing.

Nobody wants to come to Brum because they would rather wait for a prem job (that might not ever come for them) shows just how far we (haven't) come.

Don't give a toss about this 'who wants to come to 20th placed Birmingham City' crap either.

If billionaire owner Tom Wagner and renowned CEO Garry Cook cannot sell 'the project' then yes we are likely to be stuck with Rowett or John DVB arent we.

Ball is in their court.
I find it hard to believe they'd consider Rowett, Eustace would be a much better bet if they are thinking of going back to a previous manager.

I'm well up for the bloke from abroad.

What’s his track record like?
08:33, Wed 3 Jan
JohnP
I find it hard to believe they'd consider Rowett, Eustace would be a much better bet if they are thinking of going back to a previous manager.

I'm well up for the bloke from abroad.

Even if it turns out to be Gerrard?
08:33, Wed 3 Jan
I've saw Will Still mentioned
08:36, Wed 3 Jan
Jesse Marsch is abroad, working for German telly, and his odds are shortening
08:37, Wed 3 Jan

To be fair there aren't many people with managerial experience who haven't been mentioned - on this site alone 😄
08:39, Wed 3 Jan

I used to hate it when he would blame his players all the time - if only they'd have followed his instructions they'd have won

and his touchline histrionics

.. and when he complained that other teams slowed the game down to stop Leeds playing how they wanted (DOH !! - that's the whole point)

He may be a success - but Christ he's hard to stomach
08:56, Wed 3 Jan
Rags

I used to hate it when he would blame his players all the time - if only they'd have followed his instructions they'd have won

and his touchline histrionics

.. and when he complained that other teams slowed the game down to stop Leeds playing how they wanted (DOH !! - that's the whole point)

He may be a success - but Christ he's hard to stomach

Couldn't be any more animated on the touchline than old Wazza could he?
09:04, Wed 3 Jan
Rags

To be fair there aren't many people with managerial experience who haven't been mentioned - on this site alone 😄

He sounds like he should be an inventor. Like Archie from Balamory.
Imagine the headlines .Will still losing every week 🙃
If I had the wings of a sparrow