11:49, Wed 3 Jan
Nikola Zigic
I'm finding their interest in Gary Rowett really, really weird.

He's the opposite of front foot no fear football.

Unless they are panicking and fear relegation- or just want an interim who lives local who'll steady the ship?

It looks a really weird lurch backwards to me.

If the squad can't be overhauled until the summer, and we can't get the man (men?) we want now, it makes sense to give it to a Rowett type to steady it on the pitch this season, allay any fears of relegation, and plod through to May.

This is why they should have left Eustace in charge - evolution on the pitch, revolution off it, and if JE is seen as unable to lead us next season, make the change to give the new guy pre season and a new squad
11:50, Wed 3 Jan
Nikola Zigic
I'm finding their interest in Gary Rowett really, really weird.

He's the opposite of front foot no fear football.

Unless they are panicking and fear relegation- or just want an interim who lives local who'll steady the ship?

It looks a really weird lurch backwards to me.

If it is until the end of the season then I find it reassuring - feels like they have learnt from what they got wrong with ditching Eustace for Rooney and are being pragmatic about it. They can then target the type of manager they want longer term and get someone in who has pre-season to work with the players on changing style, and can input into transfers.
11:51, Wed 3 Jan
How about Marco Rossi, the Hungary manager. I would not have thought his pay is great (although I could be very wrong!) I like the way he has set up the Hungarians, front foot, high intensity football.
11:54, Wed 3 Jan
Ribeye
Le Mod
Is their interest in Gary Rowett? Where's this?

I don't think he will even be considered

From what I've heard he is a back up plan. Possibly to wait until the end of season for the right man.

Ah right, could create other problems, if he does really well you're in a tricky position. Hopefully they can go long term and ideally one of their top 3 or 4 targets accepts the role.
Happy Clapper
11:56, Wed 3 Jan
Le Mod
Ribeye
Le Mod

From what I've heard he is a back up plan. Possibly to wait until the end of season for the right man.

Ah right, could create other problems, if he does really well you're in a tricky position. Hopefully they can go long term and ideally one of their top 3 or 4 targets accepts the role.

Good problem to have compared to the current situation
11:56, Wed 3 Jan
21 pages and nobody's mentioned big fat Ron (although I've only read this page).
Mark Warbuton ticks every fecking box. Just get the fecker in.
12:00, Wed 3 Jan
Le Mod
Ribeye
Le Mod

Their current record suggests that won't bother them overly.
13:37, Wed 3 Jan
It's definitley not Cooper according to Talksport with him ruling himself out of the job. Unsurprsingly.

These Twitter accounts are ridiculous, should be immediate bans for Fake News.
13:41, Wed 3 Jan
Who does that leave then? Mowbray for me is the best option, but unlikely he wants to leave the northeast, unless we can sell him on the project and all the rest of it.
13:44, Wed 3 Jan
Dave
It's definitley not Cooper according to Talksport with him ruling himself out of the job. Unsurprsingly.

The fact that it was Blues fans falling over themselves to tell everyone it was done and being announced the same day pisses me off.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
13:46, Wed 3 Jan
Dave

Talksport about as reliable as the ITKs
13:48, Wed 3 Jan
Dave

Is it the same as Sky saying he's not interested, or do you think talksport have it on the money?
13:49, Wed 3 Jan
I can see it being someone nobody has even thought off from abroad because what’s on offer here don’t fit the bill for what these owners want so I can see it being a manager nobody’s thought off
13:50, Wed 3 Jan
I doubt Blues know who is going to be the next manager, let alone Sky or Talksport.

Lets just wait and see, it's gonna be a long week otherwise
Happy Clapper