NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
If they can't get Cooper, has to be Mowbray for me, if he'll come of course

I'd really like someone a bit unknown with fresh ideas, mowbrey isn't that for me. He certainly isn't long term. Would like to see will still I think his name is. Depends on what philosophy knighthead and cooke are going with, a big name to bring in more investment, if that's the case we could expect anybody. Or do they want a genuine change in style of play and environment around the club? Therefore you need to look at genuine talented young managers.
Let's go mad, Marcelo Bielsa
Moist
10:50, Tue 2 Jan
STD
Rowett till summer is my prediction.
Charcy
Not Waving but Drowning
NouCamp
Mark Hughes

another one of Cook's 'contacts'

Cook to go too?

Complete clear out?

I hope people don't start being this stupid. People need to be behind the board and the CEO. We need to stop trying to find a villain to hate all the time.

Totally, I know we have all been frustrated but its time to move on now. Hopefully, Cook will learn from this, its time for us to trust him again.
10:51, Tue 2 Jan
This ^^^^^
Neil Warnock being mentioned on here ffs
10:51, Tue 2 Jan
STD
STD

I'll pay for his bucket myself!
Up the feckin Blues
10:52, Tue 2 Jan
Dunno who it will be, but I feel incredibly nervous about it. Atleast with Wayne I knew we'd be shite and he'd be gone soon enough.

The club can't get this one wrong.
LoadsaBlues
Charcy
Not Waving but Drowning
NouCamp
Mark Hughes

another one of Cook's 'contacts'

Cook to go too?

Complete clear out?

I hope people don't start being this stupid. People need to be behind the board and the CEO. We need to stop trying to find a villain to hate all the time.

Totally, I know we have all been frustrated but its time to move on now. Hopefully, Cook will learn from this, its time for us to trust him again.

it was tongue in cheeck...to a degree

this is a real test of the board now in who they go for
Roy Keane for me please.

Rooney has been a disaster of an appointment but the players have to take some sort of responsibility you can’t turn that shite over night like they have done.
Keane would come in and give them a battering in training which I was they need.
can we please go for a coach/manager based on their managerial record and not their playing record or twitter followers! with proven credentials to this

great players rarely make great managers
10:56, Tue 2 Jan
STD
STD

Linked Image
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
Will Still?

Saw he was linked with Sunderland but not sure if it fell through or he turned them down.

I'm sure the lure of England and a few pound notes may sway him?
10:58, Tue 2 Jan
Tilton Rifle
The first filter should be min 40% win rate in the Championship over a sustained period.

Can you share your shortlist then against this mental filter?
10:59, Tue 2 Jan
rubywalsh
Roy Keane for me please.

Rooney has been a disaster of an appointment but the players have to take some sort of responsibility you can’t turn that shite over night like they have done.
Keane would come in and give them a battering in training which I was they need.

This is surely a wind up.

I think it may be a temporary appointment... Mowbray to the end of the season.

If long term i'd love it to be Cooper or Mark Robins.
KingCostly
Will Still?

Saw he was linked with Sunderland but not sure if it fell through or he turned them down.

I'm sure the lure of England and a few pound notes may sway him?

I mentioned Will Still a few days ago, it’s another risk but atleast he has proven himself in France. Not sure he’d come though.

If not, Cooper would be my choice.